Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to test our your intuitive skills :tongue: Ahahaha :crazy::crazy:

(Sorry if this sounds narcissist)

Based on my avatar (display picture) alone, try as best as possible to describe my personality. I want to see who gets it right.

Remember intuitive perceptions come with that small feeling of clarity. Overly rational thinking is not intuition.

Hey!! I made an idea for this forum. Others can also post threads asking people to analyze their photos :tongue:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
From your picture, I would think that you're probably a good-natured person who enjoys... entertaining and challenging thoughts and ideas, who values authenticity and is perhaps a bit reserved, pulls back a little socially.

·
Registered
243 Posts

Based on my avatar (display picture) alone, try as best as possible to describe my personality. I want to see who gets it right.

Remember intuitive perceptions come with that small feeling of clarity. Overly rational thinking is not intuition.

Hey!! I made an idea for this forum. Others can also post threads asking people to analyze their photos :tongue:
...here goes: you are....analytical, an oberver...taking notes on the outside world and thinking you have much to offer

·
Registered
751 Posts
I don't regard my gut feeling in very high esteem but here goes. My "intution" perhaps tells me that you are an avid reader and you enjoy libraries, book readings and the like. Perhaps you enjoy restaurants, you like sitting there thinking and day dreaming as much if not more than the food itself. Although you keep your life relatively private, you aren't shy and you're not afraid to stand up for your beliefs if you need to.

Apologies if that was completely wrong but my inner voice and perceptions are total assholes.

·
Registered
112 Posts
my intuition tells me that you dabble in a bit of S from time to time? you create something sensory.. interior design? visual art? i bet you're one of those people that gets totally consumed in an art shop. :laughing:

is that really a description of personality though?

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From your picture, I would think that you're probably a good-natured person who enjoys... entertaining and challenging thoughts and ideas, who values authenticity and is perhaps a bit reserved, pulls back a little socially.
That is true, I value authenticity in almost every aspect of my personal life and in life I deliberately pull back a little socially.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...here goes: you are....analytical, an oberver...taking notes on the outside world and thinking you have much to offer
I do take notes on the outside world :tongue: It's a hobby

I don't regard my gut feeling in very high esteem but here goes. My "intution" perhaps tells me that you are an avid reader and you enjoy libraries, book readings and the like. Perhaps you enjoy restaurants, you like sitting there thinking and day dreaming as much if not more than the food itself. Although you keep your life relatively private, you aren't shy and you're not afraid to stand up for your beliefs if you need to.

Apologies if that was completely wrong but my inner voice and perceptions are total assholes.
Actually that's astoundingly accurate! You shouldn't be hard on yourself.

I'm a very avid reader and even in a public place, I tend to daydream a lot. And I speak more for my beliefs than I speak for myself personally.

my intuition tells me that you dabble in a bit of S from time to time? you create something sensory.. interior design? visual art? i bet you're one of those people that gets totally consumed in an art shop. :laughing:

is that really a description of personality though?
What do you mean by dabble in S? Hehe

Well I do like creative writing a lot. I guess you can say sensory in that regards

See INFP's have amazing intuitive abilities!! Amazing!!

Here's a few trick questions (since I'm astounded by your gut instincts);

1) How am I in romantic relationships?

2) What are the things I hope to achieve in my life in the long run?

You guyz can do it :tongue: Your instincts are out of this world amazing! Haha people shouldn't underestimate INFP's now

·
Registered
243 Posts

You guyz can do it :tongue: Your instincts are out of this world amazing! Haha people shouldn't underestimate INFP's now[/QUOTE]

1. In romantic relationships....you struggle to find a soul-mate who can match your depth of understanding, you still believe this type of connection is possible...so, the quest continues...

2. In the long run: You are looking for harmony between your ideals and your reality....something that will ease the tightness in your belly...

there....probably off the mark, but...my shot at it

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I do take notes on the outside world :tongue: It's a hobby

Actually that's astoundingly accurate! You shouldn't be hard on yourself.

I'm a very avid reader and even in a public place, I tend to daydream a lot. And I speak more for my beliefs than I speak for myself personally.

What do you mean by dabble in S? Hehe

Well I do like creative writing a lot. I guess you can say sensory in that regards

See INFP's have amazing intuitive abilities!! Amazing!!

Here's a few trick questions (since I'm astounded by your gut instincts);

You guyz can do it :tongue: Your instincts are out of this world amazing! Haha people shouldn't underestimate INFP's now
(1) Hmm... I think you probably believe in you and your partner each having their own lives, but that doesn't mean you aren't affectionate or anything - I think in fact you are, very much.
(2) I think you want to leave something behind in your lifetime - something which displays real wisdom and insight into... human nature.

·
Registered
431 Posts

from your picture I'd say your that girl who only speaks when spoken too most times, since you're type is INFP it's kind of a cheat though since that tells a lot about a person already, not EVERYTHING but gives me the beat to base my intuition from.

If I didn't know your type, I'd say that you're quiet and really nice... can't help but smile in normal conversation, the type of person you get surprised at for cursing or doing something not "good". Laughs too much, You have a really eccentric side of you that you rarely show... but seems to drip out a little in your choice of clothing.

for all I know though, you could be doing fake pose or something in the pic... :p

·
Registered
168 Posts
I intuitively look at your type right above your avatar and say INFP. Need I say more?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ok forgive me but I have one. I would say you live in USA/EU/ o rAustralia and i am willing to bet its either US or Australia.
your family did not come to that country long ago willing to bet no more then two generations. You are proud of your heratige.

1.) Your are not a causual dater

2.)You want to see more of the world. Not just other places but other ideas, poeple, cultures and maybe history.

forgive the spelling

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
from your picture I'd say your that girl who only speaks when spoken too most times, since you're type is INFP it's kind of a cheat though since that tells a lot about a person already, not EVERYTHING but gives me the beat to base my intuition from.

If I didn't know your type, I'd say that you're quiet and really nice... can't help but smile in normal conversation, the type of person you get surprised at for cursing or doing something not "good". Laughs too much, You have a really eccentric side of you that you rarely show... but seems to drip out a little in your choice of clothing.

for all I know though, you could be doing fake pose or something in the pic... :p
I do laugh a little too much haha

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok forgive me but I have one. I would say you live in USA/EU/ o rAustralia and i am willing to bet its either US or Australia.
your family did not come to that country long ago willing to bet no more then two generations. You are proud of your heratige.

1.) Your are not a causual dater

2.)You want to see more of the world. Not just other places but other ideas, poeple, cultures and maybe history.

forgive the spelling
1) Correct. I am not a casual dater, I prefer the real deal or at least something close to it.

2) Very true. I would like to explore more on the cultural and ideological side.

·
Registered
716 Posts

Are you by any chance good at acting?

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hahahahahah :tongue:

Acting? I don't know. Maybe acting happy just to hide how sad I am at times.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm kind of suspecting everyone of reading some of your posts, and just basing all these answers on that :p
Maybe... but the one about me pulling back a little socially and daydreaming in a restaurant struck me gold..

Unless most INFP's spend more time daydreaming in a restaurant instead of focusing on the food O_O

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.