Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it would be reasonable to start my intro by saying simply 'hi' to all of you.

I stumbled here from a Facebook's INFP-application, when one gal was there recommending personalitycafe.com. I must say, that this seems to be very pleasant community, and i'm looking forward discussing on this forum. I'm hoping to learn more about myself, and of course, you as well.

The first time when i did MBTI-test was 4 years ago, and i scored as INFP. The test what i had taken gave very non-descriptive outlook what about being INFP really even means, and i even forgot the whole issue.
Three months ago, i stumbled to this test again, but with long accurate description about the INFP's whole personality profile and upsides and downsides of being INFP. Honestly, maybe the best thing that has happened to me in a while.

I was astonished - my whole personality, in few pages, so accurate and true as it could be. Skeptical as i am, i didn't expect to get anything useful out from the tests like these, because i somehow saw MBTI pseudo-scientifical crap - but luckily, it seems i was wrong. I had always thought that i am somehow different because i have had few serious issues about coping with the world of extraversion and fighting against my almost unnaturally strong feelings all the time, feeling like being black sheep of the herd all the time. Realizing my type has helped me to see how my feelings and thoughts actually work, and i'm looking forwards to develope by abilities to cope with the outside world there, that has not been made for naive idealists like myself, at least it seems like so. I think few of people here can identify with my feelings.

Few facts about me. My name is Matias, and I'm male student from technical college of audio-visual arts from Finland, with strong ideals about personal freedom. I'm politically liberal what comes to very core defination of liberalism, and by religious views i'm for secular humanism and agnosticism, and i hold strong interest to philosophy. I'm kind of a open-minded person, who personally feels that "live and let live" is the best phrase ever producted by human vocal cords, and i hope you will find me rather nice when you get to know me. :happy:

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
I think it would be reasonable to start my intro by saying simply 'hi' to all of you.

I stumbled here from a Facebook's INFP-application, when one gal was there recommending personalitycafe.com. I must say, that this seems to be very pleasant community, and i'm looking forward discussing on this forum. I'm hoping to learn more about myself, and of course, you as well.

The first time when i did MBTI-test was 4 years ago, and i scored as INFP. The test what i had taken gave very non-descriptive outlook what about being INFP really even means, and i even forgot the whole issue.
Three months ago, i stumbled to this test again, but with long accurate description about the INFP's whole personality profile and upsides and downsides of being INFP. Honestly, maybe the best thing that has happened to me in a while.

I was astonished - my whole personality, in few pages, so accurate and true as it could be. Skeptical as i am, i didn't expect to get anything useful out from the tests like these, because i somehow saw MBTI pseudo-scientifical crap - but luckily, it seems i was wrong. I had always thought that i am somehow different because i have had few serious issues about coping with the world of extraversion and fighting against my almost unnaturally strong feelings all the time, feeling like being black sheep of the herd all the time. Realizing my type has helped me to see how my feelings and thoughts actually work, and i'm looking forwards to develope by abilities to cope with the outside world there, that has not been made for naive idealists like myself, at least it seems like so. I think few of people here can identify with my feelings.

Few facts about me. My name is Matias, and I'm male student from technical college of audio-visual arts from Finland, with strong ideals about personal freedom. I'm politically liberal what comes to very core defination of liberalism, and by religious views i'm for secular humanism and agnosticism, and i hold strong interest to philosophy. I'm kind of a open-minded person, who personally feels that "live and let live" is the best phrase ever producted by human vocal cords, and i hope you will find me rather nice when you get to know me. :happy:
I'm glad. I thought you were someone else.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts

Greetings Matias! Welcome to personalitycafe! Thank you very much for joining our humble little forum. We are happy to have another INFP here. I would love to go to your country one day. :happy:

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
You sound interesting so far. I think we will probably end up liking you. :proud:

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Yup I think you'll like it here :) Welcome, Matias :)

·
Registered
4,741 Posts

Greetings Dionysos - I'm Res. Welcome to the forums, and I look forward to the discussion you bring this forum.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts

·
Wizard
3,135 Posts
Lance, have you been lacing the coffee with illicit substances again? Don't you remember what happened the last time?

*takes a sip of his delicious cocaine coffee*

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
*Sees a cop*....I don't know what your talking about Trope! :angry:

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
She can be a news reporter.:confused: