Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an INTP, and I love that. According to the Enneagram test I'm a type 5w6. I agree with it. I'm mostly introverted and thinking. Thinking above introversion then intuition, then Perceiving. I honestly am not 100% sure what Perceiving means in this context, so if someone can help me out with that, it would be nice. My name is Ossama Mostafa, I love writing, reading, Science, Mathematics, and English/language. I tend to have very strong opinions and I take pleasure in expressing them through writing and sometimes verbally. In front of people whom I am well acquainted(and on the Internet), I'm pretty loud about them. But most of the time I'm quiet. Even when passionate about something, I'll say it monotone and quiet. Well, because I can't be bothered to write paragraphs and paragraphs to try and describe myself, I'll just write some adjectives to describe me.

Intelligent, inconsistent, arrogant, easily bored and annoyed, introverted, slightly eccentric, open-minded(so long as you present a valid argument), logical, cold, socially and emotionally inept, misanthropic and cynical, pessimistic, reserved, quiet, idealistic(see inconsistant), highly sarcastic, relatively condescending, bla bla bla, etc.

Anyways, that's enough of that. Could someone tell me what exactly I should do here?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

No one is going to tell you what you should do here...Just be yourself.

·
THE IRON GIANT
10,129 Posts
Welcome, @TGW.

Perceiving means that your strongest perceiving functions is extraverted. In an INTP, that would be extraverted intuition, which is Ne. In more tangible terms, this means you spend more of your time interpreting your attitude toward the data that you're taking in than you spend making a decision on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts