Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm a teenage ENTJ girl here! Nice to meet you all in advance!

Reactions: Einstein

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hey! I'm also new. I haven't met an ENTJ before, but I really like INTJ's. How would you descibe yourself in a few words?

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I like to plan a lot. In projects at school I block out my time, I also block out time for homework and plan what I need every day. I usually lead, even class discussions. I have a photographic memory too. I'm very unbiased, and prefer facts to feelings. I use logic pretty well, and also, I am good with money! However, I am extremely impatient too. I hate not being in control of a situation. Anyways, have a nice April Fool's Day!

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Welcome to PerC
...and don't worry about the initiation test ;)

Reactions: Lost in Oblivion
1,237 Posts
Ooh, another ENTJ! I love ENTJs, brilliant for a good debate they are. :)
Also nice that you're a female one too. I imagine there aren't many, and I love how different they are from society's expectation of women.

Oh, and welcome to PerCaf. I haven't actually mentioned this bit yet.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Yay! We could use more ENTJ's around here. So what are some of your interests?

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Well, I like to plan a lot. In projects at school I block out my time, I also block out time for homework and plan what I need every day. I usually lead, even class discussions. I have a photographic memory too. I'm very unbiased, and prefer facts to feelings. I use logic pretty well, and also, I am good with money! However, I am extremely impatient too. I hate not being in control of a situation. Anyways, have a nice April Fool's Day!
Nice to meet you. Welcome to PerC.

I noticed that your sig is close in the S/N category. Have you read up on Cognitive Functions?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts