Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My name is Savvi! I'm an ENFP, who enjoys anything Animal Related, my favorite being that of the Canine. I also enjoy Role Playing. I've been happily engaged to an ISFP and we have been together for 7 Years. Green is my favorite color, and I could probably talk about myself all day. This, however doesn't mean that I'm not willing to listen to anyone else talk about themself. I love knowing anything and everything I can about my friends. Out of every person that I've requested take the personality test, I am the only one to score as an Extrovert. Everybody around me is an Introvert, which there is nothing wrong with that. I love everybody around me, but I just sort of would like to get to know some other Extroverts so I don't feel so 'lonely' haha.

What I'm sort of expecting from being here is to make friends first and foremost, I also think it would be very beneficial to be able to ask anybody who has a personality type that I deal with day to day questions before I actually ask my friend/coworker/family. You know, just sort of prepare myself on what they *might* respond to certain things. I'm aware that it isn't a full-proof, but I am curious as to how others would respond! If that makes any sense at all... I also just really really love anything that has to do with personality of any kind. Weither it comes to Briggs or Astrology. I mostly do research for fun, or to see how close they get to actually being correct. I just learned from this site about the whole Enneagram theory, so I don't really have any idea about that yet. I did take the test and got Type 4, and will soon be looking into finding out more about that.

Anyway, I'm glad to have 'StumbledUpon' this website, and hope to learn and gain a lot of friendships and knowledge!

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Savvi and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum Savvi. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
THE IRON GIANT
10,129 Posts
Welcome, @Savvi! I share your esteem for ISFPs... well, one in particular. Congratulations on your engagement.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome, @Savvi! I share your esteem for ISFPs... well, one in particular. Congratulations on your engagement.
Thank You! Granted I don't plan on actually getting married until 4-16-2016, which is a little ways off, but we want to be settled and finacial stable before we do anything else. Haha.

Reactions: Stephen

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hello and welcome!
I am an ISFP and I LOVE dogs! I'm glad to meet you, and hope you lke it here. I KNOW you will!:crazy:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello and welcome!
I am an ISFP and I LOVE dogs! I'm glad to meet you, and hope you lke it here. I KNOW you will!:crazy:
I'm glad to meet a fellow Dog Lover! What's your favorite breed?

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Salutations and Greetings ;]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd have a hard time picking a favorite! I love them all!:tongue:
I love all the breeds also! Even the hairless Chinese Crested! But my favorite would see have to be a Great Dane. However, shelters and mutts are also majorly adorable!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hello, and welcome to PerC! It seems everyone who's greeted you is an Introvert so far, but I hope you meet some more Extroverts along the way, lol! Hope you find whatever you're looking for here =).

·
Registered
306 Posts
I love all the breeds also! Even the hairless Chinese Crested! But my favorite would see have to be a Great Dane. However, shelters and mutts are also majorly adorable!
Yeah. They're all cute in their own way. I love seeing all the different dogs around my neighborhood, and I get really mad when people abuse or neglect their dogs.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you!
@PrincessMary- yes, any sort of animal abuse or neglect really rattles my nerves!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome Savvi! :happy:

I'm a Wolf...as you can see it in my signature... :wink:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hello! My name is Savvi! I'm an ENFP, who enjoys anything Animal Related, my favorite being that of the Canine. I also enjoy Role Playing. I've been happily engaged to an ISFP and we have been together for 7 Years. Green is my favorite color, and I could probably talk about myself all day. This, however doesn't mean that I'm not willing to listen to anyone else talk about themself. I love knowing anything and everything I can about my friends. Out of every person that I've requested take the personality test, I am the only one to score as an Extrovert. Everybody around me is an Introvert, which there is nothing wrong with that. I love everybody around me, but I just sort of would like to get to know some other Extroverts so I don't feel so 'lonely' haha.

What I'm sort of expecting from being here is to make friends first and foremost, I also think it would be very beneficial to be able to ask anybody who has a personality type that I deal with day to day questions before I actually ask my friend/coworker/family. You know, just sort of prepare myself on what they *might* respond to certain things. I'm aware that it isn't a full-proof, but I am curious as to how others would respond! If that makes any sense at all... I also just really really love anything that has to do with personality of any kind. Weither it comes to Briggs or Astrology. I mostly do research for fun, or to see how close they get to actually being correct. I just learned from this site about the whole Enneagram theory, so I don't really have any idea about that yet. I did take the test and got Type 4, and will soon be looking into finding out more about that.

Anyway, I'm glad to have 'StumbledUpon' this website, and hope to learn and gain a lot of friendships and knowledge!
Hello, I love these greeting things solely because I can talk about myself. I'm an Intj. be afraid blah blah... Anywho...My favorite animal personally would be the chimera. Mostly the behemoths, and some dragons. I like all animal also. Must be nice to be extraverted...Just kidding. I like myself too much to admit that. Hey! I'm a type 4! a very emotional type...Sigh..Then again I tied that with type 5. and then only one point away from tieing with type 8. I am all together the most colorful and sadistic...cynical...masochisti..........Ahem. Anyway. Hello to, is this the fifth thread like this I've responded to? Crap, why oh why didn't I make a thread about myself when I first appeared

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello, I love these greeting things solely because I can talk about myself. I'm an Intj. be afraid blah blah... Anywho...My favorite animal personally would be the chimera. Mostly the behemoths, and some dragons. I like all animal also. Must be nice to be extraverted...Just kidding. I like myself too much to admit that. Hey! I'm a type 4! a very emotional type...Sigh..Then again I tied that with type 5. and then only one point away from tieing with type 8. I am all together the most colorful and sadistic...cynical...masochisti..........Ahem. Anyway. Hello to, is this the fifth thread like this I've responded to? Crap, why oh why didn't I make a thread about myself when I first appeared
It's nice to meet you! I'm glad you gave the time to post on my thread and welcome me! I really like Dragons too, I use to not be so fond of them, until I saw How To Train Your Dragon. Now I'm much more open to them, and even see them in a wondrous lighting. colorful and sadistic? How amusing! :3

·
Registered
729 Posts
It's nice to meet you! I'm glad you gave the time to post on my thread and welcome me! I really like Dragons too, I use to not be so fond of them, until I saw How To Train Your Dragon. Now I'm much more open to them, and even see them in a wondrous lighting. colorful and sadistic? How amusing! :3
DO I have time...amusing...I did like that movie. My favorite dragon was the two headed one. Hm......The zippleback I think. Because it was so menacing when the sparked side camped its teeth together. More of a bomb explosion dragon than anything. I am currently writing a book dealing with elements and dragons and riding them. Only, The type of dragon you turn into depends on your personality. Not types, but I could use assistance from it. I had the theory that ice, lightning...secondary dragons were aggressive. and more sadistic than basic types like fire and water. My dragon has a huge ego. reminiscence with my username. My girlfriend...well...Me and Natasha haven't done anything yet. Are like James Moriarty in Shelock Holmes. Isolated, crazy, brilliant, and lovin it. I felt like mentioning that. Untill my cousin all of the sudden copied me and then became obsessed with dragons. And then wanted to make his own story. Plagiarizing and going through movie dimensions. And then wanting and still obsessed with intervening in my story...So I stopped writing I was so annoyed. ISTJ he is. and loves to copy me in every way.

Edit: Natasha is in the book, not real life

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DO I have time...amusing...I did like that movie. My favorite dragon was the two headed one. Hm......The zippleback I think. Because it was so menacing when the sparked side camped its teeth together. More of a bomb explosion dragon than anything. I am currently writing a book dealing with elements and dragons and riding them. Only, The type of dragon you turn into depends on your personality. Not types, but I could use assistance from it. I had the theory that ice, lightning...secondary dragons were aggressive. and more sadistic than basic types like fire and water. My dragon has a huge ego. reminiscence with my username. My girlfriend...well...Me and Natasha haven't done anything yet. Are like James Moriarty in Shelock Holmes. Isolated, crazy, brilliant, and lovin it. I felt like mentioning that. Untill my cousin all of the sudden copied me and then became obsessed with dragons. And then wanted to make his own story. Plagiarizing and going through movie dimensions. And then wanting and still obsessed with intervening in my story...So I stopped writing I was so annoyed. ISTJ he is. and loves to copy me in every way.

Edit: Natasha is in the book, not real life
I see, I see. That's very fascinating!

·
Heretic
ESI 5w4 9w8 2w1
10,691 Posts
Welcome! :)

Reactions: Savvi
1 - 20 of 24 Posts