Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Folks ,

My name is Nicky ( 18 m U.A.E ) and I live back In Dubai ( Yes the Town with the world's longest building ) . I have joined this forums , to meet new and interesting people . I think a lot , I write poems to express my self !A little lot to complicated for my age .

was just wondering any other poets or artist in here ?

Do keep in touch :D

Nicky

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Greetings Nicky!

Welcome to personalitycafe! Thank you very much for joining us. My mother went on vacation in the U.A.E and has been to Dubai two years ago. She told me that the buildings there were so unique and the "Palm Island" was one of the most beautiful man made structure she has ever seen. Dubai is probably home to some of the most creative people on earth and the most daring.

Anyways you will meet numerous poets in here as well as artist. Hope you have fun with our forums and send us pictures of Dubai's buildings. I know for a fact that they keep building some of the most beautiful architectures.:laughing:

-Lance

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yerp Dubai , The Sky Scraper City ! They are planning to build a 1 Kilo meter long building here ! Any where and everywhere out in U.A.E all , you see is Under Construction Buildings with lot of Cranes .

Looking forward to meet some really interesting people here !

Yes , I ll post them ! But which category do I post them under ?

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
You can post them in General Chat. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Done ! Can I post more of such Dubai Dubai Buildings ?
Even cooler & meaner ones ? There is just so much to post about dubai Buildings!

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Ya sure! Why not? Go for it.:laughing:

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
I'd like to see some updated pictures of that building and maybe a few of the "islands."

In high school, I wrote a paper on The United Arab Emirates. It's changed a lot since then. Oh, and I also write poetry.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
I feel that you should be warned about a possible sighting of manbear pig in the area,

note that he is indeed, half man, half bearpig. Manbearpig leaves no one alive, I'm super cereal! And nobody'll listen to me. I'm cereal! I hope you will heed my warning!

oh... welcome to the forum

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.