Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just signed up 1 minute ago. I happen to be an INTJ female, who is right now in their first year of highschool.
I am from Canada, and I am also described as "weird" by most people who know me best(which makes sense). I have grapheme synesthesia, and I did not have the best childhood.

Anyways, if you see a bunch of strange posts in this website, then they are most likely by me(which should be obvious, since all my username would be in the left top corner of every post make).

I also love pizza!

·
Registered
Grey ENFP / IEE
11,607 Posts
I just signed up 1 minute ago. I happen to be an INTJ female, who is right now in their first year of highschool.
I am from Canada, and I am also described as "weird" by most people who know me best(which makes sense). I have grapheme synesthesia, and I did not have the best childhood.

Anyways, if you see a bunch of strange posts in this website, then they are most likely by me(which should be obvious, since all my username would be in the left top corner of every post make).

I also love pizza!
Hello Clivy!

Welcome to this forum :) yes you are right, here are many weird people hehe, so you fit in here!

This hedgehog here said he is betting that he eats this pizza faster than you!

60 Posts

I also love pizza!
You... love pizza?!

I want to have a relationship with you.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
7,896 Posts
@Clivy

:welcome:

I'm already taken too--just celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary last month, so if you and I ever interact in a thread of any kind and I compliment you, take it at face value. o_O

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll talk to your son then.

[iurl="http://personalitycafe.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=722282&stc=1&d=1506815202"]
[/iurl]
How dare you bring him up. He died in the war against the pizza lovers and vegans.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@Clivy

I'm already taken too--just celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary last month, so if you and I ever interact in a thread of any kind and I compliment you, take it at face value. o_O
I shall do the same with you. Your face seems to be yellow today, like an emoji.

Reactions: BranchMonkey

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
60 Posts
You monster...
Hello and, again, welcome to the Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment center. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one. Your specimen has been processed and we are now ready to begin the test proper. Before we start, however, keep in mind that, although fun and learning are the primary goals of of all enrichment center activities, serious injuries may occur. For your own safety, and the safety of others, please refrain from Clivy Stand back. The portal will open in 3, 2, 1...

Companion_Cube.jpg

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts