Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I've been lurking on this forum for a while now, so I figured it's about time I introduce myself. I'm a socially awkward bean who likes acorns, cranberry sauce, learning languages, wasting time on the internet, and drawing pictures. I'm not sure if I'm Isfp, Infp, Isfj or completely lacking self-awareness, but I'm a 4w3 so/sp on the enneagram. I've always been curious about how other people think, which is why I got into MBTI; I sometimes wonder what it would be like to get into somebody's head and experience the world through their eyes for a day, just to see if other people think like me, or if I really am that weird :p

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi there! Welcome to PerC.

Humans are weird, you, me, and everyone else in the planet. We all come in different sizes and shapes, no two people are the same. Trying to see the world through the eyes of someone else definitely helps to understand the world we live in. When I was 20 years old I was spending time with my grandparents, uncles and aunts, listening to their life stories. It helped me to understand bit about humans and their behaviour.

·
Registered
7,896 Posts
:welcome: @BlueRaspberry

If you can get inside my head please explain my fuzzy vision. Also, tell me where I put my digital recorders? I've looked all over...

If you need anything--I know, I know, it doesn't sound promising, Mention @BranchMonkey and I will help OR I will find someone who can. o_O

·
Registered
7,896 Posts
@BranchMonkey you have fuzzy vision because you need new glasses, and digital recorders are outdated anyways :p . How's that for reading people?
Nah, I have fuzzy vision because I'm gonna be 57 in a few weeks and I also take medications that cause (gasp): Blurred vision.

I don't actually use the digital recorders right now but I'm glad I have two of them because I can't afford anything else--I'm working on an old notebook that is so fouled up it won't recognize my external drives; besides, I've got zero interest in keeping up with the latest wow technology:

I got my first cell phone last year. o_O

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Welcome! I love learning languages, too.

To find your right type it might just take some type to understand MBTI better. :proud: That's how it sometimes is for a lot of people.

@Photina Welcome to you too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts