Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, i've been interested about personality types for quite a bit now. After a long time of research and self questioning i'am pretty sure of being an INFP with enneagram type 4w5 (very strong wing in 5, making me appear more as a thinker to the outside world). I also found that i have Asperger's syndrome (diagnosed by a professional) which make it clear now why i was interned in a special school while being a kid. I'am happy to have finally found answers to my questions and it is partly thanks to reading a lot this forum so i want to thanks everyone who participate here :proud:

I'am here to exchange with other people in order to gain a better understanding of all personality types and how they interact with each others. I love to have online conversations about subjects that interest me like typology and psychology.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Hi there! Welcome, and I do hope you enjoy your stay here! The people are friendly, and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask any questions if you ever find yourself doubting your personality. Just remember, that your research won't betray you.

·
Registered
11,584 Posts
Hello IntrovertWarrior!

Welcome to this forum ;)

I can relate to the point that this here is really explaining a lot of things of my past experiences. It helps to know where I (can) stand in this life.

I think there are a lot of interesting threads for you, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts