Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, passing members. I've shadowed this forum quite a bit lately and decided to jump in. That seems like a common occurrence here.

I'm 17, with an interest in Meyers-Briggs typology that hasn't fully surfaced until the past few months. Occasional testing over the years has always typed me as an INFP. I find the system fun to apply, and I'm curious to see what I learn here.

A few relevant interests of mine:

- I think statistics about the MBTI types are amusing
- I like reading any challenges to the system, particularly the cognitive function part (which I think is a wonderfully effective approximation)
- People who fit a type but are atypical compared to its standard profile
- Interaction tendencies between the MBT's

I've seen types favored in a lot of places online, but I'm sure that experience was as cursory as the stereotypes behind the typism. I'm excited to get a voice on this site in general.

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,008 Posts
Hello, passing members. I've shadowed this forum quite a bit lately and decided to jump in. That seems like a common occurrence here.

I'm 17, with an interest in Meyers-Briggs typology that hasn't fully surfaced until the past few months. Occasional testing over the years has always typed me as an INFP. I find the system fun to apply, and I'm curious to see what I learn here.

A few relevant interests of mine:

- I think statistics about the MBTI types are amusing
- I like reading any challenges to the system, particularly the cognitive function part (which I think is a wonderfully effective approximation)
- People who fit a type but are atypical compared to its standard profile
- Interaction tendencies between the MBT's

I've seen types favored in a lot of places online, but I'm sure that experience was as cursory as the stereotypes behind the typism. I'm excited to get a voice on this site in general.
Welcome to the forum, Zacragu.
I hope you enjoy your time here at PerC.

·
The Cooliest
7,635 Posts
Hello! welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here! :proud:

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Greetings and salutations, sir with a mind similar to mine. How are you enjoying your first day here?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts