Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
INTJ 5w6 sp/sx
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :) I am an INTJ female student from Australia currently studying IT. I’ve been obsessed about mbti and the enneagram for a few years now. I have always looked at this website for my own research and thought I should finally make my own account here.

Because of the pandemic and all, things can get pretty boring. I’m interested in making friends and chatting about whatever (especially about personality theories :)), so if your interested or bored, please feel free to message me! Always down to chat about whatever

About me: My interests include drawing, anime/manga/webtoons, video games (currently playing a lot of genshin) and personality theories of course

my typing = INTJ 5w6 sp/sx. in terms of my tritype, it is still in a bit of a crisis between 539 or 583

·
Premium Member
40,659 Posts
Hi there! You are welcome here! I look foward to see what you have to share! 🌺
Personally I play WOW and there is an art thread here 😃

·
Registered
INTJ 5w6 sp/sx
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there! You are welcome here! I look foward to see what you have to share! 🌺
Personally I play WOW and there is an art thread here 😃

thank you for the warm welcome. Oh thats cool! MMORPG's are pretty fun. And ye, I'll check out the art thread

·
Registered
INTJ 5w6 sp/sx
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Which webtoon is the best in existence?
Which webtoon is the most "INTJ 5w6 538/593 sp/sx"?
hmm, best webtoon in existence? What qualities do you think defines a webtoon to be the best? For me personally, it might sound a bit cliche, but I’d have to choose solo leveling. Although, I think it lacks a rich story line- if thats what your looking for, then I don’t think solo leveling is the best option.

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629 sp/sx
2,008 Posts
hmm, best webtoon in existence? What qualities do you think defines a webtoon to be the best? For me personally, it might sound a bit cliche, but I’d have to choose solo leveling. Although, I think it lacks a rich story line- if thats what your looking for, then I don’t think solo leveling is the best option.
It's a personal opinion, and people's opinions are bound to differ from one person to the next, but obviously Odd Girl Out(drama/slice-of-life) is the best webtoon in existence and most everyone should read this webtoon :D While it's a great webtoon, it's not really also the most "INFP 6w5 629 sp/sx" webtoon I can think of due to the typing of the main character, though it does feature a side character with that MBTI and tritype combination.

I enjoy rich storylines, but if a comic doesn't have one, I think it's okay. It'd just have to have something else attractive about it, like good humor.

As for what qualities make a webtoon the best... I don't know if I can boil it down. There are certain qualities that make some more enjoyable and I could identify them, but I'd rather be surprised at what the creators will throw at me. I also like In the Bleak Midwinter (sci-fi/thriller??), Purple Hyacinth (mystery), and Re:Life (drama). Each of which is gripping in its own way. Answering: "Which webtoon is best?" is a question for the heart.

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE
19,243 Posts
@ysanel

WELCOME!

I'm the "Official"™ PerC host. I'm here if you have any questions or concerns. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to make your PerC experience is more enriching and enjoyable.

·
Registered
INTJ 5w6 sp/sx
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's a personal opinion, and people's opinions are bound to differ from one person to the next, but obviously Odd Girl Out(drama/slice-of-life) is the best webtoon in existence and most everyone should read this webtoon :D While it's a great webtoon, it's not really also the most "INFP 6w5 629 sp/sx" webtoon I can think of due to the typing of the main character, though it does feature a side character with that MBTI and tritype combination.

I enjoy rich storylines, but if a comic doesn't have one, I think it's okay. It'd just have to have something else attractive about it, like good humor.

As for what qualities make a webtoon the best... I don't know if I can boil it down. There are certain qualities that make some more enjoyable and I could identify them, but I'd rather be surprised at what the creators will throw at me. I also like In the Bleak Midwinter (sci-fi/thriller??), Purple Hyacinth (mystery), and Re:Life (drama). Each of which is gripping in its own way. Answering: "Which webtoon is best?" is a question for the heart.
haha yess, I agree. Knowing about the best webtoon in existence is based on personal opinions. For me, it depends on the characters and story line/plot/concept. I think any comic can be interesting as long as these prior traits I mentioned has this.
In terms of the webtoons you have mentioned, I completely agree with Odd Girl Out being the best slice of life- I love reading it, its incredibly cute. And I am also very fond of Purple Hycinth and Re:Life (binged it in one night). I always look forward to the new chapters.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts