Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I'm new to this forum! I just got into this psychological thingy! I don't know my type yet... So I think I'll try to discover it! Or make a post to get some help, teehee!

Anyway! I'm pleased to meet you, so I hope to see you all around here!

Don't be afraid to talk to me, I like to talk and listen (well, in this case... Reading) 😄

·
Registered
Entp
44 Posts
If you want to find your type you have to learn about the functions.
Also, be aware of the annoying stereotypes. Being an extrovert doesn’t necessarily means that you like clubbing. I hate clubbing, I hate being in crowded places, I need my alone time and I’m an extrovert. T types aren’t smarter that F types. My best friend (an infp) was thinking that she was as an intp because she always got A+ in maths and physics. She’s now studying physics in University. She had also won math competitions and she’s an infp not an intp. I used to hate maths and they seemed so difficult to me until I find out why they are important. See? My best friend a feeler type was better than me and every other thinking type in math and physics at school. Also, you can’t relate 100% to your type because you aren’t only your type. You maybe have social anxiety even though you are an extrovert so you think that you are an introvert because of that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.