Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kinda feel like Bambi when he meets Faline and his mothers telling him to say hello...

Faline: "Hello Bambi" he doesn’t answer, "I said hello"
Bambi's Mother: "Well, aren’t you going to answer her?" he shakes his head, "You’re not afraid, are you?" he denies again. "Well, then go ahead, go on! Say hello."
Bambi: (bashfully) "Hello."

Any who, I came across this website a couple of months ago, when I found out about personality types and yeah... Decided to join it today obviously.

I'm not really sure what to write here and it wouldn't surprise if you're all thinking 'what the heck is this girl on about!'

Okay well have a lovely day...

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
Hello. Welcome

Reactions: chickydoda

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
I kinda feel like Bambi when he meets Faline and his mothers telling him to say hello...

Faline: "Hello Bambi" he doesn’t answer, "I said hello"
Bambi's Mother: "Well, aren’t you going to answer her?" he shakes his head, "You’re not afraid, are you?" he denies again. "Well, then go ahead, go on! Say hello."
Bambi: (bashfully) "Hello."

Any who, I came across this website a couple of months ago, when I found out about personality types and yeah... Decided to join it today obviously.

I'm not really sure what to write here and it wouldn't surprise if you're all thinking 'what the heck is this girl on about!'

Okay well have a lovely day...
And btw, serious bonus points for the Bambi reference. Easily the best movie ever made....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts