Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm a nerdy teenage girl from a cold, safe bobble of the world called Scandinavia and more specifically the little southern part of it called Denmark. (plese tell me when I get grammar or spellings wrong.)
I'm interested in many things, most of them is fiction, but psycology has always been something that I in the back of my mind thought sounded interesting, and not to long ago I discovered the Myers Briggs system and found it very interesting and now I'm here. I'm still not sure of my own type, I've made a thread for that, though I'm not allowed to link to it. (Though it seems I'm the only one who doesn't find the answer obvious xD INFP)

I don't know what I'm really going to use this forum to, but as I said, right now I'm very interested in psychology, so I'm probably going to see if I can understand the systems better than I do. And I'm probably going to find out which types my characters (in writing) are. Don't ask me why.

My interest are (as already mentioned) writing, reading (I'm a big fan of many fantasy works and some Sci-Fi, though that's not the only genres I like) drawing (mostly people) and I find history very interesting as well. So, well, here I am!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
hello stranger and welcome to the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.