Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I love personality tests and I believe that they are useful tools for understanding ourselves. It's refreshing to hear what people with my same personality type have to say. As an INFP (which are about 5 % of the population according to Isabel Myers-Briggs via Stephen, or 1% according to other sources) it's good to hear more about what is normal for people with my personality type. My tendency to day dream, hatred of conflict, and the extremity of my hurt feelings when criticized are all things that I understand better. I love animals (sometimes more than people!), various forms of art, and it's very important for me to express my emotions in some way (even if it's telling a dog or painting).

My friends are both introverts and extraverts, and really consist of every personality type, but I have to say that the really close ones tend to be F's.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Welcome to the forum and apparently my personality type is rare too. I am an ENFJ.

·
THE IRON GIANT
10,129 Posts
Welcome, @Sarita. INFPs are estimated at 4-5% of males, and 4-7% of females, according to Isabel Myers-Briggs.

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Hi Sarita. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for here. I know it has helped me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts