Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone. I found this forum about a week ago and decided to join! I have recently become slightly obsessed with personality types. Hehe. I am an INTJ and Type 5 (I think). It's great to be here! I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and learn more about personalities and whatnot.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Inspire Reality

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, everyone! Also, I have done some more research and have come to the conclusion that I am Type 1. I definitely have Type 5 qualites, but I am more Type 1 than I am Type 5.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thank you, everyone! Also, I have done some more research and have come to the conclusion that I am Type 1. I definitely have Type 5 qualites, but I am more Type 1 than I am Type 5.
Welcome to the forum! ENTJ here. Check out the Enneagram tritype theory when you get the chance. It says you express one Type from the head (5,6,7), heart(2,3,4) and gut(8,9,1) with one being your primary type. So, while Type 1 may be your primary and gut type, Type 5 may be your head type.

Reactions: Inspire Reality

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum! ENTJ here. Check out the Enneagram tritype theory when you get the chance. It says you express one Type from the head (5,6,7), heart(2,3,4) and gut(8,9,1) with one being your primary type. So, while Type 1 may be your primary and gut type, Type 5 may be your head type.
Okay. Thank you! I will certainly look at it!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi @Inspire Reality.

I'm also an INTJ Type 5, but if you're not sure about your enneagram, there's plenty of time to know more about yourself.
Thank you. Well, I spent a couple hours yesterday figuring out my enneagram. I think I have all three figured out now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You should take the test. I'm a Type 5w6. Meaning I have also traits from Type 6.
Yes, I took the test too. Several actually. I scored Type 1w9 as my main one, and Then I scored Types 5w6 and 3w4 as my other two. So, I was wrong about Type 5 being my main one.

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Yes, I took the test too. Several actually. I scored Type 1w9 as my main one, and Then I scored Types 5w6 and 3w4 as my other two. So, I was wrong about Type 5 being my main one.
Yes somebody can be tri-type. There are lots around here that are tri-types.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts