Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Jessica and I am an INFJ personality type. I've always had the abilities to 'read people's minds', guess things that were going to happen, know what kind of person someone is by the way they carry themselves. Pretty much all of the crazy stuff that most people say no one can do.

It feels great to be able to find a community of people even remotely like myself! I get along pretty well with people, but it just seems like no one understands me. It's like the only thing they know is when something conflicting happens and I turn quiet, that means I'm angry, lol! I tend to ramble way too much, so I'll just end it here.

See you guys around on the boards! :) I look forward to discussions!

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Hi and Welcome to PerC :)

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Hi, my name is Jessica and I am an INFJ personality type. I've always had the abilities to 'read people's minds', guess things that were going to happen, know what kind of person someone is by the way they carry themselves. Pretty much all of the crazy stuff that most people say no one can do.

It feels great to be able to find a community of people even remotely like myself! I get along pretty well with people, but it just seems like no one understands me. It's like the only thing they know is when something conflicting happens and I turn quiet, that means I'm angry, lol! I tend to ramble way too much, so I'll just end it here.

See you guys around on the boards! :) I look forward to discussions!
Welcome to PerC @Caffeine Queen

You might as well want to visit my thread entitled "Are you psychic?". There are lots of INFJs there like you who shared how they can also read minds, predict outcomes, and have prophetic dreams, have an out-of-body experience, etc. I guess it's an INFJ thing ;)

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Yay! Another INFJ!

You're supposed to get a welcome balloon but SOMEONE isn't doing their job. @Aceface

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hello and Welcome to PerC!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hiya Jess and welcome to the forum and hope you like it here.:happy:

Interesting initial post and being INFJs are very intuitive with secondary extroverted feeling, it’s not surprising about the mind reading and picking up on subtle things.

Best Wishes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts