Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I've always been interested in personalities, and since I was applying for a lot of jobs I had to do personality tests. Turns out I'm an ENTJ like my dad, we're both first born so maybe that has something to do with it? I guess this makes sense, in Engineering school I was always project manager or team leader and I take charge of situations very easily, but I can be distant and cold and don't really show emotion well if at all.. I took the Enneagram test and got a 6 with a 7 wing, not sure what that means but I am very loyal so maybe its right?

My big concerns is now I'm starting at the bottom in a big company and I need to learn to control myself a bit because I'm not the boss (yet), and maybe find out why I get along with certain people, women especially, etc. I looked around and it seems like ENTJ kinda tick the rest of you off so I apologize in advance :happy:.

A big question, are a lot of Engineers/Programmers ENTJs? I'm a computer programmer/engineer so I kind of want to know the people I'll be working with.

Also, is there a way to change my username? I linked it with facebook and its using my facebook name.. not a huge issue I guess.

-Zach

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Welcome to PerC :)

I think you have to ask the mods/admins for username changes ........ not sure ........

Reactions: Xedus129

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Welcome to PerC.

·
THE IRON GIANT
10,129 Posts
Says invalid community specified, I searched in that forum and found the same link, same deal.. is it because I am new/post count?
OK, that's odd. I've never seen that happen before. Let me try pasting the link on your VM wall.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts