Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 656 Posts

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One year in the making, I am more confused now then I was then. I have worked with a few self-proclaimed experts (which are usually right on the money), but they all can't seem to come to the same conclusion on me. 4 of them say 4 different types. I have studied the heck outta the functions and seem to not be able to pin them down. Every time I think I am one, I will have so many opposing qualities that contradict it. I'm pretty sure I am an Introvert (that could be debatable). And I KNOW I am a feeler. That narrows it down to 4-8 types @[email protected] I LOATHE those questioner things, but I will fill one out IF I must. Ask me anything. @angelcat recommended I tag both @arkigos and @Arrow . I truly don't even know where to begin... but I am ready. Dissect me. (Pweeze...?) lol

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Yes, I would suggest filling out the questionnaire as a starting point, and if you journal and feel comfortable enough to post on here, I would recommend posting some excerpts or passages even if they are a little old as it should give us some perspective as to where your coming from. I would say those are the things that will help with the typing process, as it helped me when I was trying to find my type.

I'm also not sure how active you are online, but if you could post some of your interests and things you like on Youtube, what interests you, what you find personally fascinating, and your reasons why and such, that could also be helpful and insightful -- blog posts, journal entries, tumblr messages, are all great starting points too in addition to the questionnaire to help find what is the core of yourself.

I'm trying to make this as fun and all encompassing for you as possible, during this process it's going to be pretty intensive and we'll be volleying back and forth with you on what drives you and makes you tick. I would say threw out the process feel free to add anything on here that you feel is relevant. This is your typing thread, use all the tools you have available to you to help you learn more about yourself to help you find your type.

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yayyy! ^_^ I am so excited and very thankful.

Okay, so I will try an get that question ting filled out ASAP. I am currently feeling like I am in labor with the *lady cramps* , HAH! Sorry lol

Until then, here is my pinterest to look at!
https://www.pinterest.com/bjsma/

Here is my Facebook. Not sure what is visible. Feel free to req me.
https://m.facebook.com/jac.elizabeth...f&pn_ref=story

My Tumblr ( angelcat knows me all too well ;) ) lol
http://hisemeraldlily.tumblr.com/

And my Instagram. I now give you all permission to stalk me, while I curl into a ball of torment in my bed. Have fun :)
https://instagram.com/jac_e_lizabeth/

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I am such a Rookie. I edited that one comment so I can condense all the links onto one, but then when I went to delete the extra comments, I DON'T KNOW HOW! lol

Anyhoo, here-goes! *deep breath*

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

-Other than Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and slight bouts of depression... I think all is well.

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hdr_omalorig_hdr/16998827369/in/explore-2015-04-18

- Wow! First and foremost, BREATH TAKING! I was in awe just looking at this. The colors the temperature (yes I can feel it :p lol).
I want to be there in a light sweater, sipping a cup of tea. Just watching the sky become more purple until the stars decide to come out and wink. I feel like I would be so connected to God, so tranquil. Perfect time to Journal or read God's Word. He is always present, but there...I would feel like He is next to me. The first and most amazing Artist. I wouldn't want to leave. That would also be an AMAZING place to fall in love. I can literally feel butterflies as I picture myself in the water with a man ( I mean, uhh.. my husband ;) tehe) as he holds me and splashes me. Then we get out and gaze at the stars. Seems like it is a cool Summer evening. No worries. Like that is the only world that would exist. Right there, that moment.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

-Is it dark? Do we have cell reception? If yes, then no worries. That sucks but it happens. So it would go like this; *clunk clunk..pssssss...* "Oh my gosh, what the heck? What happened? Oh we ran out of gas, seriously? Okay let's Call AAA. I have roadside, hold on it's in my wallet..." Basically, I would be fine. I might be bummed bec now we may miss the concert.... BUT, if we are talking, DARKNESS with NO CELL RECEPTION in an unknown town.... OH HELL NO! I am locking the doors and waiting til morning. I aint budgin. And neither are my friends! They aren't gonna leave me in there alone. Nope, We are all gonna stay together. I am not going to sleep. The minute I realize we are staying here for the night, I might get all giddy/goofy sounding like "ahhh omg this is so scary.. eeeek! hold my hand! wahhhhh , I want my mommy!" LOL, all while smiling and pretend crying. But on he inside I a FREAKED! Then when the silliness simmers down, I will get SUPER serious. I won't want them to talk, my senses will be in full force. I will be scanning my WHOLE surroundings. I will probably play out possible events that could take place in my head, and have a plan for each one. If a man tries to break in and break a window, I know exactly how and where I will kick. I know that I will bite his arm and then throw any glass in his face. I will also have the keys in my hand and my hair in a bun. Like I will sit there soooo prepared in my head while I am freaking the hell out. On the inside. I wont want them talking, so I can hear EVERYTHING. Then when it is light, 2 will stay and 2 will walk. We will have a plan. Bec I don't wanna die. I have an irrational fear of death and danger, so yeah... prob not the best questionnaire for me haha. I do know that I would take charge. For sure. I need the control when I feel like I am in danger lol

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

- aww, crap. Now I feel like a Dorkess. I just totally went crazy-girl overboard with the first Q&A lmao. So evidently we found some gas in the trunk, filled her up and made it. I had to hear it from my friends the whole ride how crazy-pants I was. Blah blah.
Okay so, I tell her we all came together, and so we should all vote. Unless it is super sketchy, I will go if the others want to. But if I sense danger/trouble, then i will put my foot down, for ME at least. I will probably tell them WHY they shouldn't either. I will try and convince them not to, but this is only if I know it isn't safe. If it is just bec I don't wanna go because it's not really my thang, I will just call a cab if they wanted to go. I am not gonna be the buzz kill, but I am also not gonna do something I don't feel like doing.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

-Okay so once again, this took a turn lol. Guess the group all voted to go home (sorry friend #1..I will call you Elise). And since Elise is the one I am not gellin' with tonight anyway, I will assign her as the one that gets under my skin... So this depends. If she is genuinely asking or saying whatever in hopes for clarification then I will be happy to oblige. If she is saying, "Sorry I just don't think God is real. " but says it in a nice tone, then I will probably turn it around on her, and ask why? I won't let it bother me on the outside even though internally it will. BUT if she comes at me sideways and starts to basically spit on Him and spews venom over it...I honestly will get sooo heated on he inside and it will burst. So I will have to tell her FIRMLY "I am telling you RIGHT NOW, back up and slow your roll, Elise! Like SERIOUSLY!"... Then I will pray on the inside while I start fiddling with something in my hand. I will do a lot of agitated eye rolls and head shaking. If somebody tries to console me, I wont have it. Just get me out of that car now before it gets ugly. Now, this is assuming it is something that is a DEEP rooted value. That is when the Volcano begin to spill over...or the internal *tick tick BOOM* happens. If we are talking about something like "Obama is a great President Jackie, I don't know why you don't like him" kinda thing, then I will prob laugh in sarcasm and tension may rise but I will just let her say her piece lol. I won't let it get to me.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

- hmmm, as in like I saw a bully pickin on a defenseless boy with a disability? Watch the hell out. That is all. That is my button. The helpless. Anyone that can't help themselves. Don't push it. I am like a a sweet fluffy lady who will shed her skin, grow scales and out comes the fire breathing Dragon. You will get burned. Just sayin' lol Same goes with if we are talking about someone lookin like a hooker and hitting on my man, or teasing my kids. Don't do it. BUUUT if we are talking about someone just saying something stupid and I don't like it? I will just roll my eyes, show disgust, but let them do their thing. I am not gonna be someone elses mom. Unless it affects me, my family of the helpless...I really don't care to the point of much of a reaction. I just know I wont have anything to do with it.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

-If you haven't already figured it out... GOD. The Bible. The helpless. My immediate family (kids and husband). I was raised as a Christian. A certain denomination. I began to question the man made rules in the Church a few years back (after my second kiddo). I am still learning and paving my way, but I do know that I have taken a stand. I will not adhere to any made made rule if I don't personally see it in the Bible. The Bible is my only standard. If I don't feel something is right, or from God Himself, I won't adhere. God is my only Authority, morally speaking. And the only time it changes is if I found a correction on my own. As in other values and morals I have divorced from my Faith, then I am pretty open minded... you have to show me HOW and WHY it is better than my view, and I won't have a problem with changing my view...I just have to run it past my conscience and God first ;)

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

- I am not sure what separates me... I do know I get called bubbly a lot. A dork. My husband calls me Crazy. My Dad calls me Whacky-Jackie. My friend just told me the other day that the 2 main things she likes about me is my passion, and my abstract quality. She said she thinks it is cute how I get riled up on certain issues. My husband says "that was HOT" when I do lol. I honestly don't know what I would change. I am too busy trying to figure myself out to change anything. I mean, I guess I would be less lazy LOL

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

- Not sure on this one. I am always feeling like I know what someone is all about. Like I can tell if they are B***S****ing or not. If I get a bad feeling, I always stray from it. I never stay around long enough to know if I was wrong. But when I hear *danger danger*, I listen. I have however thought I knew a person/situation, and been close but still off. I have been right, too. So I am not sure. My mom and Sister and Husband do ask me for my gut feeling, or for my vibe on things. I hate telling them, just in case I am wrong. But if it is a strong one, I will tell them.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

- I am lazy. BUT, if I had MORE energy I would love do anything that is relaxing LOL. I love nature, tranquil environments. Aesthetically pleasing and anything to engage my 5 senses. I love using my senses, but again, I am not a thrill seeker. I love to watch tv, movies...read. I love reading, but I don't do it as much as I would love to. I have to be in a relaxed mood to do it. Nothing better than reading, with a cup of coffee/tea under a tree. Hearing the birds chirp while smelling the fresh cut grass. What about the winter rainy weather...Even BETTER! Snuggle up on the couch, open a window and hear the rain and read, with a fire going. Okay, just gave myself chills lol *le sigh* ... Things that drain me? Big sporting events. Big crowds. Grocery shopping lol. Obligations. Expectations. Big wasteful events. Cleaning my HOUSE! Blahhh

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

-Well let's start off with people having assumptions of my character. I hate that. I also hate being fake. Small talk, ewww. It is why I hat events so much, bec everybody is doing the clownish fake painted on smiles (I have a clown phobia lol) and asking each other how the kids are etc etc etc. All fake. I will force myself to do it back, but hate myself for it. I am such a loving and caring person, but I am sorry, I don't really care how you are doing. I don't need the details. I don't know you (really). But I don't wanna be mean, so I smile. I interact. I can be quite the actress actually. Followed by a stomach ache after. I do however LOVVVE to laugh. So, if I am surrounded by genuine laughter, I will have a BLAST! I am very insecure though (Daddy issues) so i am always thinking about that I guess. If there is a lot going on around me, I am very observant and distracted.

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am NO writer. I would LOVE to be one, but I can never get it all down the way my brain thinks it. It is frustrating. So I have to really try to be able to hone in my thoughts and actually get it down. I am better at scrap booking and things like that for my creativity, but it comes in waves. The only reason why I do keep a journal is so I can reflect and look back. Each page is a stepping stone in my journey. Here is a poem I recently wrote, but I am fully aware it is completely amateur. So be gentle lol

A Window to My Soul, a Door to Eternity by Jacqueline Elizabeth

Through each day, within each minute
my flesh is still here, but my spirit just isn't

I feel so alone, I feel so trapped
I feel like my soul is no longer in-tact

Though by you, I am never rejected and always protected
I long for a connection beyond any conception

We will laugh and we will play
and you always find the right things to say

But that's just it...

Those words of affirmation
are my confirmation

That your love only thrives on the surface
which leaves my being without a purpose

You may accept me
but you'll never get me

You never learned to try
yet still get upset when I cry

I am choking on my soul
my heart yearns to be heard

But I stay right where you want me
as your little caged bird

One day this world will burn at the hands of our Father
and my life will change for the better, so don't even bother

I will be understood.
I will be heard.
I will no longer be anyone's caged bird.

I will not choke.
I will not cry.
I will get my new wings and learn how to fly.

My eternity will be spent in what we call just air
soaring forever with the one who truly cares

Until then, my flesh remains
here with you, shackled in chains

Do not feel sad, for I now have great cheer
taking comfort in knowing, He is always near

This is the will of Him who designed me
to come out of this as His champion fighting

My soul and my flesh will always be broken
But my spirit bleeds anticipation...because I know I am one of His chosen.

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts

I am such a Rookie. I edited that one comment so I can condense all the links onto one, but then when I went to delete the extra comments, I DON'T KNOW HOW! lol

Anyhoo, here-goes! *deep breath*

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

-Other than Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and slight bouts of depression... I think all is well.

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hdr_omalorig_hdr/16998827369/in/explore-2015-04-18

- Wow! First and foremost, BREATH TAKING! I was in awe just looking at this. The colors the temperature (yes I can feel it :p lol).
I want to be there in a light sweater, sipping a cup of tea. Just watching the sky become more purple until the stars decide to come out and wink. I feel like I would be so connected to God, so tranquil. Perfect time to Journal or read God's Word. He is always present, but there...I would feel like He is next to me. The first and most amazing Artist. I wouldn't want to leave. That would also be an AMAZING place to fall in love. I can literally feel butterflies as I picture myself in the water with a man ( I mean, uhh.. my husband ;) tehe) as he holds me and splashes me. Then we get out and gaze at the stars. Seems like it is a cool Summer evening. No worries. Like that is the only world that would exist. Right there, that moment.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

-Is it dark? Do we have cell reception? If yes, then no worries. That sucks but it happens. So it would go like this; *clunk clunk..pssssss...* "Oh my gosh, what the heck? What happened? Oh we ran out of gas, seriously? Okay let's Call AAA. I have roadside, hold on it's in my wallet..." Basically, I would be fine. I might be bummed bec now we may miss the concert.... BUT, if we are talking, DARKNESS with NO CELL RECEPTION in an unknown town.... OH HELL NO! I am locking the doors and waiting til morning. I aint budgin. And neither are my friends! They aren't gonna leave me in there alone. Nope, We are all gonna stay together. I am not going to sleep. The minute I realize we are staying here for the night, I might get all giddy/goofy sounding like "ahhh omg this is so scary.. eeeek! hold my hand! wahhhhh , I want my mommy!" LOL, all while smiling and pretend crying. But on he inside I a FREAKED! Then when the silliness simmers down, I will get SUPER serious. I won't want them to talk, my senses will be in full force. I will be scanning my WHOLE surroundings. I will probably play out possible events that could take place in my head, and have a plan for each one. If a man tries to break in and break a window, I know exactly how and where I will kick. I know that I will bite his arm and then throw any glass in his face. I will also have the keys in my hand and my hair in a bun. Like I will sit there soooo prepared in my head while I am freaking the hell out. On the inside. I wont want them talking, so I can hear EVERYTHING. Then when it is light, 2 will stay and 2 will walk. We will have a plan. Bec I don't wanna die. I have an irrational fear of death and danger, so yeah... prob not the best questionnaire for me haha. I do know that I would take charge. For sure. I need the control when I feel like I am in danger lol

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

- aww, crap. Now I feel like a Dorkess. I just totally went crazy-girl overboard with the first Q&A lmao. So evidently we found some gas in the trunk, filled her up and made it. I had to hear it from my friends the whole ride how crazy-pants I was. Blah blah.
Okay so, I tell her we all came together, and so we should all vote. Unless it is super sketchy, I will go if the others want to. But if I sense danger/trouble, then i will put my foot down, for ME at least. I will probably tell them WHY they shouldn't either. I will try and convince them not to, but this is only if I know it isn't safe. If it is just bec I don't wanna go because it's not really my thang, I will just call a cab if they wanted to go. I am not gonna be the buzz kill, but I am also not gonna do something I don't feel like doing.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

-Okay so once again, this took a turn lol. Guess the group all voted to go home (sorry friend #1..I will call you Elise). And since Elise is the one I am not gellin' with tonight anyway, I will assign her as the one that gets under my skin... So this depends. If she is genuinely asking or saying whatever in hopes for clarification then I will be happy to oblige. If she is saying, "Sorry I just don't think God is real. " but says it in a nice tone, then I will probably turn it around on her, and ask why? I won't let it bother me on the outside even though internally it will. BUT if she comes at me sideways and starts to basically spit on Him and spews venom over it...I honestly will get sooo heated on he inside and it will burst. So I will have to tell her FIRMLY "I am telling you RIGHT NOW, back up and slow your roll, Elise! Like SERIOUSLY!"... Then I will pray on the inside while I start fiddling with something in my hand. I will do a lot of agitated eye rolls and head shaking. If somebody tries to console me, I wont have it. Just get me out of that car now before it gets ugly. Now, this is assuming it is something that is a DEEP rooted value. That is when the Volcano begin to spill over...or the internal *tick tick BOOM* happens. If we are talking about something like "Obama is a great President Jackie, I don't know why you don't like him" kinda thing, then I will prob laugh in sarcasm and tension may rise but I will just let her say her piece lol. I won't let it get to me.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

- hmmm, as in like I saw a bully pickin on a defenseless boy with a disability? Watch the hell out. That is all. That is my button. The helpless. Anyone that can't help themselves. Don't push it. I am like a a sweet fluffy lady who will shed her skin, grow scales and out comes the fire breathing Dragon. You will get burned. Just sayin' lol Same goes with if we are talking about someone lookin like a hooker and hitting on my man, or teasing my kids. Don't do it. BUUUT if we are talking about someone just saying something stupid and I don't like it? I will just roll my eyes, show disgust, but let them do their thing. I am not gonna be someone elses mom. Unless it affects me, my family of the helpless...I really don't care to the point of much of a reaction. I just know I wont have anything to do with it.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

-If you haven't already figured it out... GOD. The Bible. The helpless. My immediate family (kids and husband). I was raised as a Christian. A certain denomination. I began to question the man made rules in the Church a few years back (after my second kiddo). I am still learning and paving my way, but I do know that I have taken a stand. I will not adhere to any made made rule if I don't personally see it in the Bible. The Bible is my only standard. If I don't feel something is right, or from God Himself, I won't adhere. God is my only Authority, morally speaking. And the only time it changes is if I found a correction on my own. As in other values and morals I have divorced from my Faith, then I am pretty open minded... you have to show me HOW and WHY it is better than my view, and I won't have a problem with changing my view...I just have to run it past my conscience and God first ;)

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

- I am not sure what separates me... I do know I get called bubbly a lot. A dork. My husband calls me Crazy. My Dad calls me Whacky-Jackie. My friend just told me the other day that the 2 main things she likes about me is my passion, and my abstract quality. She said she thinks it is cute how I get riled up on certain issues. My husband says "that was HOT" when I do lol. I honestly don't know what I would change. I am too busy trying to figure myself out to change anything. I mean, I guess I would be less lazy LOL

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

- Not sure on this one. I am always feeling like I know what someone is all about. Like I can tell if they are B***S****ing or not. If I get a bad feeling, I always stray from it. I never stay around long enough to know if I was wrong. But when I hear *danger danger*, I listen. I have however thought I knew a person/situation, and been close but still off. I have been right, too. So I am not sure. My mom and Sister and Husband do ask me for my gut feeling, or for my vibe on things. I hate telling them, just in case I am wrong. But if it is a strong one, I will tell them.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

- I am lazy. BUT, if I had MORE energy I would love do anything that is relaxing LOL. I love nature, tranquil environments. Aesthetically pleasing and anything to engage my 5 senses. I love using my senses, but again, I am not a thrill seeker. I love to watch tv, movies...read. I love reading, but I don't do it as much as I would love to. I have to be in a relaxed mood to do it. Nothing better than reading, with a cup of coffee/tea under a tree. Hearing the birds chirp while smelling the fresh cut grass. What about the winter rainy weather...Even BETTER! Snuggle up on the couch, open a window and hear the rain and read, with a fire going. Okay, just gave myself chills lol *le sigh* ... Things that drain me? Big sporting events. Big crowds. Grocery shopping lol. Obligations. Expectations. Big wasteful events. Cleaning my HOUSE! Blahhh

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

-Well let's start off with people having assumptions of my character. I hate that. I also hate being fake. Small talk, ewww. It is why I hat events so much, bec everybody is doing the clownish fake painted on smiles (I have a clown phobia lol) and asking each other how the kids are etc etc etc. All fake. I will force myself to do it back, but hate myself for it. I am such a loving and caring person, but I am sorry, I don't really care how you are doing. I don't need the details. I don't know you (really). But I don't wanna be mean, so I smile. I interact. I can be quite the actress actually. Followed by a stomach ache after. I do however LOVVVE to laugh. So, if I am surrounded by genuine laughter, I will have a BLAST! I am very insecure though (Daddy issues) so i am always thinking about that I guess. If there is a lot going on around me, I am very observant and distracted.
@SugarPlum I'm thinking you're definitely an INFP (Fi-Ne-Si-Te).

First thing I noticed (except that you're an obvious feeler) was your Si, you're concerned with your sensory impressions of things. Very subjective. Your Ne is practically going crazy all over the place, you see possibilities and multiple ideas seem to form quickly.

Fi because you're in tune with your own feelings. You're very much about how you feel about things and sometimes think screw the others, but you are also worried about harmony which is an INFP trait. I can tell that you do look for some external proof (Te), and your ramblings are almost out of your control. You just express what you think and feel.

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi there! Thank you for your reply! I do see it, but let me ask...could; being quite outspoken, semi judgemental, very observant, having more of a hands-on creativity, VERY impulsive and sexual, "actions speak louder than words", concerned with how people view/think of me, and having no writing capability lol.... INFP?

Some say xSFJ, others say xNFP. I score almost always, xSFP on MBTI and usually xNFP, IxFJ on cognitive tests.

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know it is silly to compare myself to fictional characters, BUT I am going to anyway lol. I relate a LOT to Jasmine. Probably the most of any character, and she is not even one of my faves, nor do I admire her much. I just am a lot like her. And Belle. Oh and Allie from the Notebook! I am bossy, yet submissive if it doesn't strike a cord. I am not timid, but can be quite fierce actually. I am very very respectful. I also use the directive form of communication. Like "hey can you get some milk" vs "oh darn, we are out of milk" lol. In my family I am the authoritative, unless my husband who has always gone with the flow decides to take charge, then I will submit. But I have a "dont take no s****" exterior.

That being said, yes I am a brancher. Notorious one. And I am literally known as the Bubbly, Wise and PASSIONATE Jackie. Wise beyond my years. Been told this my whole life.

Reactions: Pressed Flowers

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
@angelcat was positive I was ESFJ possibly ISFJ at first, but I think is now leaning towards INFP.

I also would like to add, that I come off a lot more manic online then I am in person, although I am still always silly lol

ANY other questions, anybody?

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts
@SugarPlum I could see arguments for being an extrovert. ISFPs and INFPs can be very hard to tell apart because they're both concerned with ideas, but INFP was what I saw at least.

Have you tried the socionics test? Keep in mind though that introverts have the P and J reversed in socionics compared to MBTI. Post your results maybe? Pick the extended one.

Tests

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
@Blue Soul , Thanks for your reply! I just did this actually. It was so close. I got the IEE (ENFp) 2 Fi , meaning I am more like the INFj (INFP).

Then I got INFp 96% as likely
and then INFj 95% as likely

Seriously? lol

But yeah, I can see it. I think my Si is just VERY developed. I grew up REALLY fast and had to be my parents, parent. Very rough childhood, always aware of my surroundings and never able to be very creative. I developed fears and anxieties and had to always be on edge. Prepared.
@angelcat , do you have anything to share? Anything you could remember that may be a good opposing argument? lol
@Arrow @arkigos @alittlebear @hoopla ? hey @HandsomeJack , HI!!! lol

Reactions: Pressed Flowers

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah that is true. You only said ISFJ as a second option when I asked for one. But you're right, you did rule it out later. I guess I am just so confused because in our emails you were very sure on Fe, specifically Fe-dom. But now everyone sees Fi-dom.

I think I am leaning toward INFP with a strong Si and Te? IDk... My tritype is 4, 6 and I am almost positive 8.

Thanks, @angelcat.

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
Yeah that is true. You only said ISFJ as a second option when I asked for one. But you're right, you did rule it out later. I guess I am just so confused because in our emails you were very sure on Fe, specifically Fe-dom. But now everyone sees Fi-dom.

I think I am leaning toward INFP with a strong Si and Te? IDk... My tritype is 4, 6 and I am almost positive 8.

Thanks, @angelcat.
BUT LAST TIME YOU SAID... = Te. LOL

1 - 20 of 656 Posts