Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! So, as the title says, I'm a completely hopeless ENFJ. You see, I've been crushing on a friend of mine for a long time now. Really badly. To the best of my knowledge, she's an ENFP (definitely E, definitely NF, most likely P), so I thought I'd come to you fellow dreamers. My primary problem here is that I'm definitely in the friend zone. I'd bend over backwards for her (as for many friends). However, she thinks of me as a brother, and "isn't interested in dating yet"...
So, I know the odds are against me, and I'll probably just be friends with her. However, if any of you have any insight on how to sweep an ENFP off her feet (without losing an amazing friendship) it would be sososo appreciated! Thank you!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I think you just have to act genuine around her, and don't try to overdo it. If she doesn't like you like that.. tough luck, can't really make anyone like you, it has to be voluntary on their part
The only advice I'll give you is continue to be her friend, maybe soon she'll see how amazing a person you are and will fall for you when she sees you're way better than anyone else she could possibly catch
Just be yourself and try not to
ENFPs love closeness and everything, so I'd say try to get to know her better and get in contact with her often :happy:
just wait it out and don't rush into things too quickly, well if you see a future with her

·
Registered
33 Posts
I second the previous post, it's sound advice. I can only speak for myself here, but I'm a pretty physical-contact-type person, and most (if not all) of the ENFPs I've had the pleasure of meeting seem to be, too, so, if she's into that, hugs and whatnot are usually appreciated. :laughing: Best of luck!

Reactions: Darius

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! That's the direction I was going in, glad to see that there's still hope for me!:crazy:
I'm glad none of it involves the whole bad boy bullshit the internet tries to sell, haha

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can extroverts date other extroverts? I thought that didn't work? I would just give it time and I hope it works out for you! If not, there are cart loads of ENFPs spilling out all over the place just waiting to be adopted. Haha.
Good question...I think two extraverts would probably make a dynamic couple XD Thanks for the encouragement...funny, usually I go for introverts....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts