Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my dear, fellow ENTP's,
I have to tell you a small love (?) story, and hope that you can help me reach a conclusion as I have been bothered about this since MARCH:

I am a 20 year old ENTP girl, weird enough to never have experienced a relationship (althought I'm sexy so I have been fucking around a lot :* hehe) anyway, I met this beautiful man at a party in march this year. He got me when he started talking about how the the humanity probably will die out as a consequence of antibiotics resistance...ahhh!
We ended up having sex, and FROM THE BOTTOM of my heart, I thought my brain was going to explode! We're talking body and brain fucking, the best ways of sexual intercourse!

We started meeting up weekly, I was sleeping at his every weekend and he soon got to know my whole life story. The small issue (or maybe a pro) is that while I just turned 20, he is 30, but we are both studying and fucking around no matter the age difference. However, I got too obsessed and managed to scare him away with my crazy behavior (getting angry if he couldt meet up, yes I am a dog that needs an owner), and shit. Things just went too fast.
Him, on his side, gave me some sort of chlamydia and told me this AFTER we just had sex. But since I really really do appreciate and respect him, I forgave him. He even offered to pay my medicine.... And btw, he took the test and got ENTP as a result too.

Anyway, about 4 months ago he told me one morning that he dont think its a good idea that we keep continue meeting. I just started crying loudly as it was my first painful experience with rejection, and I remeber awkwardly sobbing into his arms before running away from his house... LOL.
I blocked his number, Facebook, Snap and all the channels you can imagine... But i forgot to remove our Tinder match (yes, we matched purposefully).

So, when three months had gone by I finally had got him out of my system. But one day, he contacted me on TINDER saying "I know you blocked me everywhere, but it looks like you forgot to remove our match. I am really sorry how things ended last time. How are you" I didnt answer, just rolled my eyes.

As soon as I got drunk I answered his message, cause my soul need a good intercourse and I dont own any self control when I am drinking...We met up again, after three months. The day after I just woke up shocked, and ran way from his house, full of shame.

I was out on my recent birthday, and he was at the same club, contacting me again. He stalked me around for 45 minutes before he managed to approach me, and my friends rejected him before I got to say anything. He just sat in the club the rest of the evening, rejecting other women (I saw it) and got thrown out later because he was drunk.

Just two weeks ago, I was out dancing when he asked me where I was that evening. I told him - however I did not initate that we could meet up. I was going to buy some midnight snacks to sober myself up, when somebody patted my back - and there he was: Tall and charming, with a big umbrella on this rainy night. He had walked through half of the city to meet me (his explanation was that he wanted a burger from a particular place, I'm calling BS on that).
He was standing there in the rain, apologizing again and again for being such a dumbass and saying that he made a lot of mistakes too, and that I should know he was really sorry even after all this time. We ended up hooking up in the street, and I was just too romantic....ugh.

So yeah, we are basically meeting up again. He told me that he did have feelings for me (did, but never told me at that time). As we are BOTH ENTP, you can imagine that it is hard to talk about how we feel - but I can tell from the sex and caressing and our conversations that we have a very strong connection. We only talk about feelings when we are drunk, and I always forget most of the details the day after. Weird fact: He knows my parents and friends first name, altought he have NEVER met them. Not sure to be creeped out when he knows my fathers name, when even friends my don't!

I AM SO AFRAID TO GET HEARTBROKEN AGAIN, and I just keep telling myself that we are only going around in circles again like before, so I dont get shocked when it happens. But I have this small intuition telling me that he would not do ALL OF THIS if he only wanted the pussy (he is very, very handsome, over 6 feet, dark-haired, green-eyed and can get most of the ladies he wants, (and he has a big D)).

Can my fellow ENTPS please make a small analysis of this? Is there any point in me thinking that there could be something happening this time, or do you think we are at the same page we used to be at?

I am SO CONFUSED; I really hoped that dating an older man would be helpful for a confused being as me, but he is an ENTP and I am not sure if he does know any better AKA Blind leading the Blind.

PS I'm sorry if I misspelled, as english is not my mother tounge. ALL REPLIES AND MEMES IS STRONGLY APPRECIATED!!!!! hugs <3 <3 <3

·
Banned
4,281 Posts
You both have some growing to do.

Just slow down and try and dodge the STD's for Christ sake.

What a cluster fuck.

Sometimes I read stuff and I think to myself "self..your doing alllll right".

Here I thought I was falling apart. Thanks for the ego boost.

I cant get past this: ...he gave me an STD and said he was sorry and would pay for
the drugs.... Is this for real? Like for real real.. ??? Like that shit actually happened?
For serious? I wanna here you tell me that this is just ENTP sarcasm or jokes.
Please, please say that is the case. Lie to me if you have to. I just cant believe that
would be okay for someone.

I dunno maybe its a cultural thing. You say English is your second language
so maybe where you are from giving people STD's for a moment of
pleasure is acceptable. Never heard of a place like that but who knows.
O wait maybe it is you live in a really small town and he is the only dude who
is single?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Him, on his side, gave me some sort of chlamydia and told me this AFTER we just had sex. But since I really really do appreciate and respect him, I forgave him. He even offered to pay my medicine.... And btw, he took the test and got ENTP as a result too.
For a second, I thought he took the test and it turns out he got chlamydia too.

Anyway, to the topic at hand, don't date him. Sometimes, you require more emotional maturity to date, and you're obviously limerent towards him. This is dangerous because you have the tendency to view him in rose glasses, and look over his weaknesses. I already saw you making excuses for the guy already. Maybe be friends, and date him when you're older and it might also be a chance to test whether his love withstood the trials of time. ENTPs turn to lose interest quickly.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You both have some growing to do.

Just slow down and try and dodge the STD's for Christ sake.

What a cluster fuck.

Sometimes I read stuff and I think to myself "self..your doing alllll right".

Here I thought I was falling apart. Thanks for the ego boost.

I cant get past this: ...he gave me an STD and said he was sorry and would pay for
the drugs.... Is this for real? Like for real real.. ??? Like that shit actually happened?
For serious? I wanna here you tell me that this is just ENTP sarcasm or jokes.
Please, please say that is the case. Lie to me if you have to. I just cant believe that
would be okay for someone.

I dunno maybe its a cultural thing. You say English is your second language
so maybe where you are from giving people STD's for a moment of
pleasure is acceptable. Never heard of a place like that but who knows.
O wait maybe it is you live in a really small town and he is the only dude who
is single?

Yes, it's definetly a cultural thing. I'm from a Scandinavian country, and I recently read an news article on how Scandinavian countries have the highest ranks one night stands ;-) There is a northern saying how people here have "condom-traumas", we like the natural feeling even if there's a risk, I guess...

But thank you for sharing your point of view on this!

·
Banned
4,281 Posts
Yes, it's definetly a cultural thing. I'm from a Scandinavian country, and I recently read an news article on how Scandinavian countries have the highest ranks one night stands ;-) There is a northern saying how people here have "condom-traumas", we like the natural feeling even if there's a risk, I guess...

But thank you for sharing your point of view on this!
lol ...darn it !! I asked you to lie to me!!
Restore my faith in my fellow Scandinavians!!

I am Scandinavian by heritage but I was born in Canada.

Now that you mention it I have seen that trend about Norse people.(I say Norse so I can throw in the Fins)

Thats too bad really. In socialized countries such as the Norse countries you would think
spreading STDS will be awful for helping birth rates. Very counter productive.
They have issues with birth rates obviously. That said... the no condom bit may off
set that for people who are STD free.

That whole last paragraph I typed seems really strange to even have to say it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dette er litt for morsomt, jeg kunne ha skrevet dette her selv.
Hvis du er villig til å gi fra deg, et annet sosialt medium, så vil jeg gjerne prate med deg fordi dette har jeg opplevd selv. Kanskje vi begge to kan lære noe.
Pling på.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dette er litt for morsomt, jeg kunne ha skrevet dette her selv.
Hvis du er villig til å gi fra deg, et annet sosialt medium, så vil jeg gjerne prate med deg fordi dette har jeg opplevd selv. Kanskje vi begge to kan lære noe.
Pling på.
Hehe, jeg forblir nok anonym dessverre. :cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
knulle dere begge. snakk engelsk.
HAHA, that translation went totally wrong...:smile:
I _did_ have chlamydia, luckily my country is wealthy enough to provide our horny generation with free medical assistance and tests, jippey! And chlamydia is actually one of the most common STD's here. We do not have stuff like gonorrhea or AIDS.
Have a nice weekend!

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
HAHA, that translation went totally wrong...
I _did_ have chlamydia, luckily my country is wealthy enough to provide our horny generation with free medical assistance and tests, jippey! And chlamydia is actually one of the most common STD's here. We do not have stuff like gonorrhea or AIDS.
Have a nice weekend!
xD

·
Registered
221 Posts
ENTP-ENTP relations... well I've been in a very looong relation with an ENTP...

At the start it works because is somebody that can really go at the same pace than you. No only in the dialogues, but also you can decide anything via brainstorming, and improvise (and succeed) most of the times. And name a challenge, you are not going solo this time.

The danger comes in the ENTP-ENTP friction, is not really competitiveness, but let's say being kind of rude when relaxed. In our case it worked because we "polarized", so I developed my Fe at expenses of my Si, and she did the opposite. And it worked for many many years.

When it stop working? when *both of us* were really under sustained stress, then both of us changed to be more INTJish, and INTJ + INTJ no way. If just one of us was stress, the other one could adapt and cope with the situation. But, both at the same time... no.

So, my suggestion, let you be guided by your intuition and if you feel in love, go for it. We, as ENTP, can adapt to nearly anything....

Reactions: montebella
1 - 13 of 13 Posts