Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, I'm (and when I say I, I mean plaidsock's sister because she's too busy harrassing cats and setting things on fire to type this) wondering about the type of my sister. i've been dabbling around with MBTI for about a month, watching youtube vids, etc. and have typed her as a possible ESTJ, however, i'm no expert and am wondering what type she is, can anyone help? (i'm ENTP by the way) I'm pretty positive about the J, she loves making lists, being organized, having things settled, to the point of being very annoying. Our parents are probably ISTP and ENFP by the way, if that helps at all. thanks, now she's going to talk. (i'll make her...)

fine, she's not talking, she doesn't like change very much, doesn't shirk responsibility, loves bossing people around (though they rarely listen to her). holds friendships very highly, defends those who don't stand up for themselves, can be a bully to those she doesn't like. good grades, never has late homework...hm... i'll make her answer questions if you have more.

·
MOTM Nov 2009
4,132 Posts
The way you describe sounds ExTJ, at least. I can't draw any definite conclusions, however, as it's not from she herself.

·
Registered
202 Posts
ummmmm does she like to talk A LOT? And say things that she probably shouldnt sometimes. Usually things just come out of my mouth accidentally because I dont really think before I speak.

Is she kind of controlling about certain things? And maybe critical about other people's actions or lives? When you fight does she hold a very heated argument, but then a few hours later move on from it as if it didnt happen?
When you hold an argument does she speak in facts, and use evidence to back up what she's saying?
Does she constantly think that she is right about almost everything?
Is she more concerned with organizing things, and cleaning things, or more concerned with organizing events in the future and things that are needed to get done?

This is all i can think of at the moment. But feel free to ask me anything about female ESTJ's since i am one!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts