Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey can y’all type me as many things as you think. so i think that i’m an entp 3w4 but idk.

-socially: i have trouble making friends as i’m not very good at conversations and i don’t know how to start them. i love being around people and would consider myself extroverted, but i tend to be a little socially awkward and my iq is 135. i love deep and intelligent conversations and love talking to people but it isn’t what people typically like, lol. i make good friends with introverts. i have a constant feeling that nobody likes me and i try so hard to get people to like me so i hide my true self. i love being assertive and the center of attention, like an entj, but i doubt myself a ton, and i’m super self conscious. instead, i present an enfp or infp energy because i try to get people to like me. however, in class or in social settings, my bossy and sorta weird side starts showing and it’s game over. i have a strange and dependent need for validation and to be liked but at the same time, i have struggles relating to people and connecting with many people. i love being around people, but sometimes they annoy me and confuse me.
personally: i have many hobbies and am very impulsive. i strongly relate to the SLUEI Big Five. My parents are both Istjs, so i’m very headstrong and opposed to the rules. i want to be successful in life, and i have a huge future planned out, but i can never follow through. i often get lazy or anxious and never can do it. i have so many started projects it’s not even funny. i love art and writing, and i consider myself quite good at it. i’m very good with my words and though i’m quite intelligent, i can never seem to study because i often get bored. i tend to be pessimistic and have low energy, so even though i have a strong desire to be successful and want to be, i burnout or lose interest very quickly. i love impressing people because once again: validation. however, i also love debate and going against the popular opinion. as much as i love validation, i can’t help but want to stir up drama, and i thrive off of it. however, i hate reality tv, it disinterests me. i love watching teen dramas, and gossip girl is my favorite tv show. i love organizing and planning, but i hate following through with it for like more than a week.
anyone have any thoughts?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sounds like an ENTJ to me. I’ve taken one Myers Briggs where it showed each area on a sliding scale, like how much of an extravert etc. you were. One side had “E” one had “I”and it showed where on the line you fell. I found it very helpful with understanding how people in the same type can be different

I would guess that if you took that you would be an ENTJ that for the first three areas (or at least E and T) was closer to the middle, but with the J you were pretty far on the J side.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i heavily relate to ENTJ but I don’t really have such a strong TE and i can be pretty lazy, lol and i suck at making decisions

·
Registered
100 Posts
entp 7w8, sx could be one. And yes: cooler than most activities, so thats why you lack motivation to follow through.

Id go for a team and a plan for a jewellery store. Even a couple of them, owning or something else. And btw, takes 3x more time than we would 1st imagine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts