Personality Cafe banner

Help! I have an odd MBTI/Enneagram combination.

548 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  All is One 
#1 ·
Alright. So I've thought for a whole that I was an ISTJ but I think that I've recently come to the conclusion that I'm actually an ISFJ. When I was younger I was a lot more extroverted and perceiving, so obviously my personality type has changed drastically since then. I won't get into why.

Anyway, I took an online test and apparently I'm a 4w5(it gave me 5w4, but 4w5's description fits me better), then I am a 2w3, then a 1w9.

Is this particularly odd? Does anyone think that any of this could possibly be wrong? If so would you please point me in the right direction? Thank you so much in advance and I hope I'm not too much of a lost cause for you people. XD

#2 ·
Hi,
Do not trust tests. Read every available description of each type first and try to see if it fits.
If you have doubts between 2 types, make a list of points that you would identify for yourself.
Then study each subtype (4). You will end up figuring it all out. You know yourself better than anybody else here.
Just be honest and analyze what you really are, not what you'd like to be.

#3 ·
Just what I wanted to write.

Having others type you definately can help if you want to exchange thoughts with others controversially about your type.
But in your case I think it would be the best (as you are pretty confused) to just listen to what your inner voice tells you, while being honest to yourself.

Try to get things that do not describe you as a whole and just tend to describe you in a certain situation out of your core-typing-process.

Maybe you'll laugh at first, but did you read about how Winnie the Pooh can help one understanding cognitive functions?

I liked this article from @Slicknick9283 alot :proud:.

Regards
Ludwig

Reactions: gymgirl67
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.