Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
INTP fits me much more than ENTP. However, I have had almost no social interaction for the past few months, and I NEED TO GET OUT! I need to interact with NEW people - but in the introvert's way of wanting to instantly become bosom buddies. I test about 75% for I. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sounds like you're just a lonely INTP. Introverts don't necessarily hate social interaction, they just have a lower need for it than extraverts. Several months of total isolation would make just about anyone lonely.

·
Banned
618 Posts
I tested 93% for (I). Facebook really helped me out with my social life, it's pretty much the only interaction I get.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Introverts desire interaction, it's just that they also desire time alone. You can be an INTP and still need socializing.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it sounds like you're a human
As far as I understand, INTPs are supposedly the least human of the types (at least, it appears that way on the surface). Also, the label "human" suggests natural imperfection. You have offended me, sir!!!!!! :tongue:

·
Registered
79 Posts
INTP fits me much more than ENTP. However, I have had almost no social interaction for the past few months, and I NEED TO GET OUT! I need to interact with NEW people - but in the introvert's way of wanting to instantly become bosom buddies. I test about 75% for I. Any thoughts?
I'm afraid I have some bad news... You have a bad case of being-a-normal-human-ism. I'm sorry but it's lethal.

Reactions: Dalton
1 - 8 of 8 Posts