Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I need help, tomorrow is the test on "waves, wave spectrum, photon, emission, absorption, lasers, x-ray, luminescence" and stuff like that. I need a crash course on that, is there any cool website where I could learn it all in ~10hours? Khanacademy doesn't have a video on this one. My bad teacher is just a total b*tch, her teaching style is just horrible, when I ask questions I just get turned down or ignored at all, but anyway about her, I'm trying, I really am trying to make this exam work. So please, help out a guy with closeminded, stupid teacher.

Please?

Thank you for reading this far, have a nice day.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I need a good website for workshop technology, we have an exam tomorrow....

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I know that it sounds awful and bad, but I really don't know where to ask and where to look.
I wasn't being sarcastic, I have an exam tomorrow. This is the second time I see this subject, and am currently procrastinating. We are in the same boat...

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
:sad: Sorry guys , i dunno any site that can help you but i do wish u Good Luck from the heart...

Reactions: TAHTGUY

·
Auntie Duckie
2,720 Posts
I might be a bit late, but I like to use Youtube for tutorials.

I found a video, but because my post count is low I can't put it here. Go to Youtube and search for "Tutorial, spectrum" as an example.

Remember to make time for a little snack before taking your test. Dropping blood sugar levels can really mess with your testing ability.

Regards,

ZDD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts