Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a mess. xd
Is that a technical term? hahahhahaha! I thought it looked kind of shaky...

Notta thing. Those tests are not accurate whatsoever in determining your true cognitive function order. Functions tests routinely show that I would be an INTP or ENTP, and I know I'm an ENFP.
I see. I was hoping to get a little more granular. Oh well. I tried... ;) Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Could someone have a look at my results and summarize what I should be interpreting from it?

100% Se, 20% Si, 80% Ne, 80% Ni, 20% Fe, 40% Fi, 100% Te, 100% Ti
This is not and should not be a surprising result. Online tests are all shaky at best, and basically all ask the same questions, just reworded. This is a result I would expect someone who tested ENTJ on an MBTI test to get in a cognitive function test. It means absolutely nothing.

But on the other hand if you want to think that you're some hybrid MBTI type with super intuitive logical powers and a kickass extraverted sensing (kind of like spider-man's spidey sense), by all means, go ahead.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is not and should not be a surprising result. Online tests are all shaky at best, and basically all ask the same questions, just reworded. This is a result I would expect someone who tested ENTJ on an MBTI test to get in a cognitive function test. It means absolutely nothing.

But on the other hand if you want to think that you're some hybrid MBTI type with super intuitive logical powers and a kickass extraverted sensing (kind of like spider-man's spidey sense), by all means, go ahead.

Bwhahhahahahhahaha!!! I am laughing so hard right now :) That was priceless and I would thank you ten times, were it within my power.

:)

Oh well, I was hoping to drill down a bit, but in reality, I guess I don't really need it. I have a pretty well established sense of self and don't *really* need a test to confirm what I already know about who/what I am.

But thanks again for the laugh :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.