Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I did the test 10 times every other time it telles me ENFJ and ENFP.50-50. It seem to me I'm more ENFP then J but my apparent cousin ENFJ is more patient and organized where I can be either organized or disorganized depending on the situation.I also seem to see that ENFJ are more peaceful and calm where as ENFP are wild and energetic and crazy (sorry hope that didn't sound to stereotypical ). I can be either of the two at anytime also.someone please help me I just discovered my personality today and don't know what personality boards to join.Thank you :laughing:

Reactions: nuttynanner

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
Have you read about cognitive function in more detail?
For ENFPs the main function is Ne, extraverted intuition. For ENFJs it is Fe, extraverted feeling. Read about these functions here Function Attitude and also can just google them then ask yourself which one does your mind spend more time using, which one seems to be in action more frequently during a commonplace day where nothing too stressful or significant is happening.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks that was super helpful:laughing: found out I'm more Fe thanks again. if I could press the thank button twice I would:crazy:

Reactions: vel

·
Banned
15 Posts
I was having the same issue, still pinpointing between ENFP and ENFJ. Thanks for posting this...I'm still several posts shy of having posted it myself!

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
[M]y apparent cousin ENFJ is more patient and organized where I can be either organized or disorganized depending on the situation.I also seem to see that ENFJ are more peaceful and calm where as ENFP are wild and energetic and crazy (sorry hope that didn't sound to stereotypical ). I can be either of the two at anytime also
This actually encapsulates the ENFP perfectly. We have what's often l=alled a "Silly Switch". Certain people see us as all business, others see us as spontaneous and energetic, but people who truly know us understand that we are both.
Heh, and NO. It's not the same as being bipolar at all :)
ENFJ's, in my experience, are slightly more consistent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts