Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Well, first of all, I can't see Se in you, so we can rule that out. But to be honest, you seem to be more Ni than Ne to me. Didn't see anything for or against Si. I'm not sure about the J-functions, Ti/Fe seems most likely, but I'm not quite certain.

Why do you want to know your type? (Deeper than just "to understand myself", like why do you want that, etc.)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, first of all, I can't see Se in you, so we can rule that out. But to be honest, you seem to be more Ni than Ne to me. Didn't see anything for or against Si. I'm not sure about the J-functions, Ti/Fe seems most likely, but I'm not quite certain.

Why do you want to know your type? (Deeper than just "to understand myself", like why do you want that, etc.)
Why does anyone want to know their type?
I have been thinking I'm an INTP but now I'm unsure, I would like other people's opinions on the matter. I want to be correct.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Hmm... I think you are an INFJ in Ni-Ti loop, or an INTP, leaning towards the former one. You seemed to be more of an Ni than Ne to me, but I'm not quite sure on that one. Ti/Fe with leading Ti though. Never mind, the Ti seems to be leading. Most likely INTP.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm... I think you are an INFJ in Ni-Ti loop, or an INTP, leaning towards the former one. You seemed to be more of an Ni than Ne to me, but I'm not quite sure on that one. Ti/Fe with leading Ti though. Never mind, the Ti seems to be leading. Most likely INTP.
Damn, I guess I am what I am.

·
Registered
IEE
6,559 Posts
Why Ni? Where Ni? Wobbling over possibilities, think... think... loading... loading... SPEAKREALLYFAST... loading again. Normal Ti. Talking talking... COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THING... wait, what was I talking about. Ne.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts