Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally thought I was an INTJ, then started thinking about the fact that I might be an INFJ, continuing on to think that I also might be an ISFP. The only thing I have figured out so far is that i'm definitely an introvert. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I suppose I should write about my views and outlooks, as the above is completely useless information in discovering my type. I use Ni, very much, and I take a while to warm up to people and people say i'm a cold person. Te/Ti has me confused, as does Si/Se, but I do believe i'm more of a Si user. On the other hand, for those I do care for, I am extremely loyal, and kind in my own way. I can't say that i'm very trusting though, I've been described as a bit cynical.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Im actually still confused with Te/Ti. From my understanding, I'll try to explain Se/Si. I don't completely know it, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Se - Wants to do activities that are new and exciting, might enjoy shopping, eating, daredevil activities. These people are more stimulated from doing things outside the self.

Si - Tends to rely more on familiarity to do things, as opposed to something new and exciting. For example, Si might order the same food over at a restaurant.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I originally thought I was an INTJ, then started thinking about the fact that I might be an INFJ, continuing on to think that I also might be an ISFP. The only thing I have figured out so far is that i'm definitely an introvert. Can anyone help?
Let's see what can we get.

You thought about 3 Ni/Se types.
You thought you were a Te-Fi type then changed mind to 2 F(Fe and Fi respectively) types.

You're seeing a strong Ni and Fi type?
If you're looking for two N and F functions maybe you're a NF.
Have you considered INFP and INFJ?
____

Ok, I've just read the second post, if you're getting (Ni > Ne) and (Si > Se) you're sure a J type.

What are your big 5 results?

Which one do you relate above the other:
N vs S
F vs T
P vs J

1 - 5 of 5 Posts