Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I don't know what, how or why, but for some reason I think you guys are sex addicts. Or more likely to be sex addicts.

I spend most of my time in the NT forums as Feelers are a little too hysterical for me and I know several ENTPs, so you guys aren't strangers to me. And that's why I think it's so ridiculous that I have this impression that you guys are sex gods.

Explain this phenomenon!

Reactions: deSouza

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Alright, I don't know what, how or why, but for some reason I think you guys are sex addicts. Or more likely to be sex addicts.

I spend most of my time in the NT forums as Feelers are a little too hysterical for me and I know several ENTPs, so you guys aren't strangers to me. And that's why I think it's so ridiculous that I have this impression that you guys are sex gods.

Explain this phenomenon!
To the ENFJ ladies. The phenomenon can only be shown through a thorough, detailed and vigorous demonstration. And I can't guarantee your mind and body won't be twisted into a twitching, titillated pretzel. Sorry. >:)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Wel I'm always thinking about sex, which I thought was due to me being a man. Also, I'm an opportunist, so if I detect an opportunity to get laid, I will try take advantage of said opportunity.

·
Banned
459 Posts
A large tarp, a tetanus shot and a week of physical therapy. That's my absolute minimum for a pleasant evening. The cat suits and recreational opiates are a given, 'duh.

Honestly, though, cover my base needs for me and I turn into an absolute hedonist. Caligula was probably ENTP.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
A large tarp, a tetanus shot and a week of physical therapy. That's my absolute minimum for a pleasant evening. The cat suits and recreational opiates are a given, 'duh.

Honestly, though, cover my base needs for me and I turn into an absolute hedonist. Caligula was probably ENTP.
lol Caligula was a creepy nutter and barely human. He probably couldn't get laid without sticking a blade up someone's ass.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Because we are, even the girl. Im not an addict but i believe there is a link between being entp and being hypersexual. As a girl i always feel like im on a different level than other girls... i alwys felt like i had a guys drive...

·
Registered
545 Posts
Because we are, even the girl. Im not an addict but i believe there is a link between being entp and being hypersexual. As a girl i always feel like im on a different level than other girls... i alwys felt like i had a guys drive...
How you doing? ASL ;)

Reactions: Captain

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
I think I remember something that can reply to this...
ah!

Guy's mindset + Girl =.....
I forget, always bad at math.

·
Banned
283 Posts
ENTPs are a combination of sex addicts and extremely loyal once we are committed.

I like sex more than the average person to be quite honest.

·
Banned
492 Posts
Probably because we use that intuition in everything we do, including sex, so shit doesnt get boring....and most of us here are young hormone filled peoplee

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,857 Posts
I was going to post in the theme of funny and dismissive but that's been done so; Sex is not an emotional thing, it's a physical release, fun, enjoyable, in this regard ESTPs are our brothers and sisters. There's no reason to hold back anything sexual if it feels good in the moment. In the bedroom we're open minded and experimental; physics say it's impossible? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!

Which is why what @deSouza posted is correct and not contradictory, there is a separation between sex and a relationship, the former does not need to include the latter (doesn't work the other way around of course), the relationship aspect is what adds the emotional element.

NTJs with their Fi generally seem to want that emotional connection with sex, and INTPs don't talk to people offline as much as we do :p so the other NT types don't share our ability to view sex as just a damn fun thing to do again and again and again.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I get it now.

The reason I don't come to this forum as much and why I think you guys are sex addicts is because you guys are just like me. Always funny, humorous and pushing the envelope.

I hate in others what I see in myself. :p

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I get it now.

The reason I don't come to this forum as much and why I think you guys are sex addicts is because you guys are just like me. Always funny, humorous and pushing the envelope.

I hate in others what I see in myself. :p
The initial posting struck me as ironic... a ENFJ coming here stating that ENTPs are sex addicts.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Sex feel good, ENTP feel good. Good good.

Reactions: cue5c

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The initial posting struck me as ironic... a ENFJ coming here stating that ENTPs are sex addicts.

SX/SP/SO with high intuition... creativity knows... no... bounds.
Nothing ironic about this.
I'm not a sex addict. But I very well could be.

Just like all of you fuckers!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I don't think that women les think about sex. We think that guys are more obsessed cause they talk more about it, but women are same, they just show it in a different way or don't show at all.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts