Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never seen her physically, but randomly messaged her on facebook, and found out she was an INTP. She lives across the states, and I text her every day.

I used to be a very unhealthy INTP, yet I was always intuitive and empathetic to other people's feelings, was considerate and knew how to express my own emotion. I'm a bipolar 5w4, and ironically a manic romantic; I have embarrassing outbursts of emotion, and tell a girl exactly how i feel. This girl is unhealthy as well, and she reminds me so much of myself, except she's the classic inexpressive INTP.

I always have to text her first, and we're always having an amazing conversation but she always randomly stops replying. I got sick of this, and didn't text her until she randomly says hey a month or two later. I reply a day later, and gradually get sucked back in.

Every day I find out how much in common we have, but I feel as if that really doesn't matter to her. Some days she's really interested and other days not so much. I've told her I liked her numerous times, but its always when I write out huge insightful messages, which are inadvertently discussed. Now I'm not sure if she thinks I like her as in I like her persona, or as if I really like her, in which case she ignores it on purpose.

It would be helpful for you to know she lacks self-esteem, is unassertive and has social anxiety, but then again I say a lot of stupid crap, which is probably a turn off. Then again she jokingly asked me to marry her, when I analyzed her to a point she never felt so understood. I'm in distraught, I know an unhealthy INTP has the tendency to falsely lead other's with or without knowing, and I know they're afraid of commitment, but I have no idea how to approach this, or to confront her about it. I'd like to know your thoughts on the matter. Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.