Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- thinks in the here and now and overindulge in sensory pleasure as a lot of food without care about the welfare of others
-Bossy and temperamental, prone to judge and criticize unimportant things such as taste of foods or superficial aspects, however for really important things is very conformist as in terms of relationships is concerned only the appearance and that the girl is common and uncomplicated, the same goes for his tastes, wants to be pampered
- he haves issues to explain why he does not like something, he says "I do not like it because ... I do not know, I just feel I do not like it"
- He hates everyone, he doesnt like people and thinks than everything is better being a lone wolf, he fells better alone and works better staying alone, he hates on people who try hard to stand out, he does not care about fashions, social issues or politics, he hates parties
- he hates Dramatic fictions and characters (someones don't), his favorite stories are those that include a lot of action as long as they Dont become incredibly stupid
- Laid Back actitude in life he does not care about what people think about him
- Skilled repairing things as computers
- When he is insulted he is very offended and acts irrationally with explosive rage, screams and bossy temperament
- problems to do impersonal analysis giving incredible priority to his tastes

I'm juggling bettwen ISFP in TE grip and ISTP for him however I do not decide which one, I can't be sure about which of those two is his personality type

·
Registered
259 Posts
Honestly, I don't see enough elements to type him for sure. He sounds like a very unhealthy ISxP at the very least. The main issue is that the description you've given is both short and externally-based.

Maybe this will help you, but I'm afraid I can't really give an informed typing here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts