Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Decided to make a new thread because the last thread died like two months ago and I am still not that sure to be honest~http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my...e-out-my-mbti-enneagram-type.html#post3774135

Well, based on the cognitive functions, I think I might be either an IXTJ or an IXFP considering I use Fi/Te, Si and Ni really well. If anyone with knowledge of the cognitive functions in MBTI or MBTI in general please help me. Also, enneagram would be nice but I have a feeling my trifix is 146(not sure about the tritype or instinctual variants though)

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

Well, I do have Asperger's, but it is only mild, nothing serious though.

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/palljokull/9380612328/in/explore-2013-07-27

Well, I really like the serene atmosphere the image shows. It looks like a place where I would like to swim in too because the water looks so pristine and pure, almost paradise even. However, I notice that the sky looks a little gloomy so it looked like a storm would come in that area. Or maybe it could be that the sky is always like that in that area, but I honestly doubt it.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

Okay, I would be really upset that I would not get there on time and honestly(I can be VERY uptight compared to so many people I know to be honest), I would be crying a bit. I know it is immature but, I am trying to answer this thing as honestly as I can.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

I would reluctantly go to the after-party because I have nothing else better to do.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

I would spark up a debate, but at the same time respect their beliefs unless if the claim was too offensive. Then I would probably stay silent or call him or her out.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

I would honestly either second guess my beliefs or rant about it. I see this on tumblr all of the time and this is usually what happens.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

Equality, Justice, Truth, Love, Knowledge, Individualism, Logical Consistency, Perfection, and Being Likable Even to Myself. These things are constantly in my mind. Also, I am one who tries to do the right thing or please others, which can be really hard due to my insecurity.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

a) I either tend to be too emotional or emotionless. I also seem to be really dynamic with my thoughts and sometimes even my values unfortunately. However, I am aware of the flaws of others including myself, possibly even more so than the good of myself and others.

b) Well, I am VERY insecure at times and I tend to REALLY be self-critical of myself and honestly feel certain that people would never truly accept me for who I am, which causes me to have facades at times. Also, I try not to be a coward but I really am at times because of fear of the consequences, disapproval and punishment. And I can get REALLY selfish at times even when I try not to be, which causes me to hate myself when I am upset even more.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I don't use hunches or gut feelings that often, but when I do, it is with personal thoughts and that matter.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

a) I like being outside of the house doing things- shopping, walking around, getting food, hanging out with friends. Also, going on the internet helps too. I need stimulation.

b) Not much of a person who can relax all day all of the time. I would say family gatherings tend to REALLY make me tired after a while to be honest.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

I tend to repress my true thoughts and feelings because I feel they are too personal, but even more so, too difficult to share with others. I feel nobody would take me seriously and even get annoyed by me or dislike me. I feel like I can't be my true self around others in real life.

Also, here is an image of myself for some more help~
New Selfie~ by ~ThePrincessOfChaos on deviantART

1 - 1 of 1 Posts