Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
You not hearing from her in a good month is a good sign of INFP. Sometimes we just lock down into hermit mode. I'm an INFP and also have no intention of getting a phone. Could be a sign lol

And I might add she sounds like quite the cutey. Of course my any woman with a total disregard for politics and a gift in writing has my attention. ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes, detachment of the object. I could see how that could look Fi. But why is she disengaging from other people? That's more important than the fact that she does.

She seems rather disengaged from the sensory world. Definitely could care less about the latest, the greatest. So much so you could vouch for Si dominate.

She puts others needs above her own. Fi is caring. Fi is helpful. Healthy Fi anyway (healthy any type really; Fe can be pretty selfish and uncaring, contrary to the sweet bunny kitten stereotype; which some are (I cite Tay Swift as the ultimate example. Clear xSFJ, but I lean towards introvert), but stereotypes are boring right?

So if stereotypes are boring, why am I seeing Fe? Her motivation. Forget my friends, forget my life, forget my needs. I'm going to engage in volunteering, and I'm only going to tell my offensive jokes around others who I know will accept them. She doesn't sound detached from the object at all; rather engaged in fact, but it doesn't come across as dominate to me.
Yes taking a closer look you might be right. She may look INFP but I've not know myself or many other INFPs to be good at comebacks when in an uncomfortable situation. A good "F you too." works nicely.

And the helping people rather than pursue an ambition. My stepdad is Si dominant and by god that man annoys me with his selflessness just become a freakin musician you know you want it man.

Ahem... so yes I am in agreement with you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts