Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, i have know mbti for one year now and i know everything about it but i cant type myself :p i think i am some kind of shy extrovert, i think i have fi-te but i am not really sure.

So i am going to give you lots of facts about myself : i am a female

As a kid i :

- smiled a lot
- was extremely energetic
- talked a lot to people
- was kind of shy at first meeting.
- liked reading simple books
- loved running, drawing; do entertraining things
- loved theater
- prefered to stay at home or go to awesome places
- hated the "you'll understand when you'll grow up " sentence
- was sensitive
- hated to be left alone at home
- did things only if i wanted to
- had a " i dont want to go there" without knowing the place and when i went to that place i actually enjoyed it, attitude.
- was conciderated as weird because of how i walked, dressed, talked and smiled a lot.
- was socially awkward but loved meeting interesting people.
- i was really organized : did my homeworks without my parents telling me to, organized my room etc..
- was easy to anger, upset, excite etc..
- fakely showed emotions, for example when i watch a sad movie with others, i fakely cry on sad moments because i thought that it was appropriate to the situation

Now i :

- never finish what i start
- get some danger alert sensation : before something really bad happen i get an uncomftarble feeling in my stomach.
- get easily impatient, upset, nervous etc..
- i sometimes daydream, when i am bored
- i am still socially weird but lesser than before
- i am really energetic, happy go lucky and awkward with people i feel comftarble with
- i am straithfoward but usually keep my thoughts to myself
- i usually am considerated as selfish about things that matters to me
- people sometimes call me insensitive because i am sarcastic and cold.
-i can easily empathize with people.
- i apparently have a weird and creepy imagination.
- i am really realistic and i accept reality readily.
- i am optimistic.
- i look intimidating to strangers because when i am alone i have a cold stare and look grumpy.
- i am kind of grudge bearing
- i hate it when someone tells me what to do
- i never show my emotions to people i am not close to.
- i kind of like attention and being admired. ( :p )
- i am really sarcastic
- i am totally loyal to people or causes i hold dearly in my heart.
- i am really lazy but if i need to, i can organize things in a methodic, meticullous way.
- i hate people that dont consider other's emotions and complains a lot.
- i am really confident about my self.
- i am really talkative when i want to.
- i don't read a lot of books.
- i love drawing
- i care about appearance but i like to wear comfy, simple clothes.
- i am usually never serious with people i like, joke a lot and sometimes come of as immature.
- in depth, i am really cautious, mature and philosophical.
- i can come off as moody because i like someone then not then like them then not, but in truth is that i analyze them from my actual thoughts; my actual oppinion about someone changes the way i view them.
- i hate stupid questions
- i don't like it when people repeat the same story many times.
- in an argument i can appear arrogant because i say what i think, but inever liked arguments.
- i have a soft spot for animals
- i am not materialistic
- i usually think about the future
- i can look maudlin sometimes
- i have a good but also a bad memory.
- think about the past

·
Registered
615 Posts
I do agree with your Fi-Te theory, because how you describe yourself is very similar to how Fi-users describe themselves. And I'm thinking maybe an Ne-Si function pair over Ni-Se, not for any reason too concrete, more of "what's missing" - I'm an Ni-dom, and I tend to recognize it in others. There are bits and pieces of the Ne-Si combo scattered throughout - the imaginative bits, the optimism (Ni tends to look for the negatives), other people perceiving you as immature for your joking nature (which seems to happens to Ne-users a lot), maybe even the distaste for story repetition and considering the past as relevant (Ni-Se tends to ignore it).

Do you relate much with Ne/Si?

·
Registered
615 Posts
I think i do :) do you think i am an enfp ?
In what ways do you relate?
And how do you view Ni/Se in others? (that can be pretty telling) For instance, do you think Ni is unfounded and too sure of itself? When others use Se, do you feel like they're being irresponsible?

As for ENFP, I don't know, maybe! I don't know any ENFPs in real life, so it's harder for me to tell.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I think i do :) do you think i am an enfp ?
In what ways do you relate?
And how do you view Ni/Se in others? (that can be pretty telling) For instance, do you think Ni is unfounded and too sure of itself? When others use Se, do you feel like they're being irresponsible?

As for ENFP, I don't know, maybe! I don't know any ENFPs in real life, so it's harder for me to tell.
I think ni users thinks about the future internally, contrary of ne they cannot see lots of possibilities, and think much more about the future. Ni users usually have the "i feel this is going to happen" and when it does it's like "i knew it !" Moments, and I relate to these moments, ni users want the deeper meaning of things, they also think about the future spontaneously, they probably hate it when people complains too much. If dominant or auxiliary they have some diffivulties focusing in the present, if tertiary or inferior, have difficulties thinking or predicting the future.

Se users are actuon oriented, they are energetic and action oriented. They don't think before they act, just do it !
They also have a hard time planning for their future, even if it is not confirmed. They have a way of
thinking that simplify things, unlike nx users that have "why and what if"'s
moments, they are realistic and do not like to talk about weird and imaginary scenarios.

Ne users are present oriented too, they just use present informations to predict future outcomes, the also have loads of scenarios going on in their heads, they tend to daydream, space out a lot. They have some " you said something, i thought you meant solethung else even if you didn't mean say it." Like, having conclusions witjout proofs. They tend to be awkward socially because they tend to behave childishly when comftarble, especially ne-doms.

I relate a lot to the way se usuers do not want to over complicate things, how they just do it, but i also relate to every single descriptions i said about ne users.

I know now that i have a ne si and fi te.

But the facts that fi users are te users are described as blunt and straithfoward persons does not relate to me because i usually tend to keep my thoughts to myself, but unless i want to tease people i am a really sarcastic and witty person ( Ti). But also i empathize a lot with people, i tend to be really cheerfull and enthusiastic, understanding, i tend to say what peoople want to hear (fe).

·
Registered
615 Posts
Yep, that's basically it! Ni is definitely future-oriented and concerned with *significance*. Se deals with immediacy and instinct.

Ne is very intercontextual, so it allows you to notice patterns and explore possibilities. In Socionics, Ne is often perceived to be childlike. You didn't say much about Si though? Do you recognise it in yourself much?

Fi/Te doesn't guarantee you'll share everything you think. Humor doesn't have much to do with Ti, so I wouldn't worry about that. And most of what you included as Fe could easily be Fi - Fi users are very sympathetic and understanding.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Yep, that's basically it! Ni is definitely future-oriented and concerned with *significance*. Se deals with immediacy and instinct.

Ne is very intercontextual, so it allows you to notice patterns and explore possibilities. In Socionics, Ne is often perceived to be childlike. You didn't say much about Si though? Do you recognise it in yourself much?

Fi/Te doesn't guarantee you'll share everything you think. Humor doesn't have much to do with Ti, so I wouldn't worry about that. And most of what you included as Fe could easily be Fi - Fi users are very sympathetic and understanding.
I am apparently an exfp :) i watched michael pierce's video about them and did a little research about it. Wich type did you thought about when you have read my description ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts