Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so this is a famous indian saint called swami vivekananda im taking it that you would be interested to read his whole biography and im just asking you infjs what type you would think he may be because you gusy are very intuiive when it comes to people also dont just say infj because im posting it in here?
Vivekananda A Biography

·
Registered
464 Posts
naren said:
im taking it that you would be interested to read his whole biography
Where are your manners? Never presume you know others' interests. If they take the time to read even one chapter of this, it is because they are being gracious to you.

naren said:
dont just say infj because im posting it in here?
Beggars can't be choosers. If somebody grants you a favor, you have no right to impose conditions on it.

The least you could do is say 'please.'

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Where are your manners? Never presume you know others' interests. If they take the time to read even one chapter of this, it is because they are being gracious to you.

Beggars can't be choosers. If somebody grants you a favor, you have no right to impose conditions on it.

The least you could do is say 'please.'
Hello R.O.B. You've been gone a while. Not that you should remember me, but I used to be Clumsy :). Anyway, welcome back to PerC. It makes me happy to see other types frequenting the infj forum. It makes the place more interesting and entertaining. :laughing: Thank you, and @naren too

Ps Sorry I can't muster up sufficient interest to read that guy's whole biography. I hope someone else can help.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hello R.O.B. You've been gone a while. Not that you should remember me, but I used to be Clumsy :). Anyway, welcome back to PerC. It makes me happy to see other types frequenting the infj forum. It makes the place more interesting and entertaining. :laughing: Thank you, and @naren too

Ps Sorry I can't muster up sufficient interest to read that guy's whole biography. I hope someone else can help.
Hello Clumsy, it's good to see you. It's nice to be back in (the INFJ forum) Rivendell again. Important Matters are to be discussed.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Hello Clumsy, it's good to see you. It's nice to be back in (the INFJ forum) Rivendell again. Important Matters are to be discussed.
Oh wow, Rivendell, hehe

Important matters indeed, lol. Pity I've only got my phone to type with at the moment and have nothing meaningful to contribute, other than appreciation :)

I hope you feel very welcome and hang around in any event. Always nice to read your thoughts.

Happy Christmas:toast:

·
Registered
464 Posts
ok so this is a famous indian saint called swami vivekananda im taking it that you would be interested to read his whole biography and im just asking you infjs what type you would think he may be because you gusy are very intuiive when it comes to people also dont just say infj because im posting it in here?
Vivekananda A Biography
R.O.B. said:
I'm lousy at growing corn, so I scare crows as a consolation. Someday I might manage to stop scaring the corn too.

On second thought, I was too heavy-handed here. (Offers non heavy-handed handshake.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts