Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this might be a slightly odd request, but I'd like some help in typing someone.
He's a guy from a TV show in the UK called Jamie Laing. The reason I want to type him is because I absolutely adore his personality (I'm a straight guy btw). I'm an INFJ, so he's nothing like me - he's extroverted, charismatic, constantly smiling, etc. etc. I really don't know why I am drawn to his personality so much - maybe I'd like to be more like him, who knows!
My guess is that he is ESFP, but I don't know enough about these things to be sure.
Anyway, I'm linking some YouTube videos of him for reference! (He's the blonde guy)
Thanks in advance!

youtube.com/watch?v=RLrYjaAtDVs
youtube.com/watch?v=peqX5EWWdag

·
Registered
INTP 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so
2,600 Posts
In my personal opinion, I see him as an ESFP. Just the way that he is so animated and energized, that seems like his type. He seems like a sweet guy but pretty impulsive and he loves to live in the moment. His spirit animal being a monkey and a lot of the other answers he gave as well and he doesn't get embarrassed easily. Quite a bit of Se and I don't think Fi seems too far fetched and he strikes me as more of a perciever than a judger. He just goes with these crazy ideas and the spin he takes on it seems like an SFP thing to me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts