Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellows... My name's David, I'm italian so forgive me for any error.

I can't determine with accuracy my type so I thought that writing here some of my behaviors and inclinations would help. I made plenty of tests, I was typed like 10 times as INTJ angainst 2 times as INTP. My mother is INFJ and my father is ISTJ.
First I thought I was an INTJ, then I read the INTP profile and thought I was INTP, then talked with INTPs and I was confused again. I feel like I'm in the middle of these two types.
So I really appreciate your opinions.

Here's my traits:
- I'm skeptical, deterministic and rational, I see the world as a system controlled by laws of physics, in my youth (well I'm just 20 right now) I explored many ideas and theories even the most absurd (INTP trait), now I only care about science fact and don't spend too much time on analyze something I feel to be s*it (INTJ trait).
- I'm an atheist
- I think as myself as a lazy person, intellectually and materially but maybe I think that because of my high standards, I'm objectively a very ordered and organized person, if my environment has no rules I create rules to respect and more important I reach my objectives, when I do something new, even if I don't like that, I finish it. I wanted to become a doctor since the age of 4 and I lived with this target in my mind and now I'm studying at med school, I never wanted to keep open my options (INTJ trait). But I was a lazy student my votes were very high, but I never studied and all my teachers told me I could give more (INTP).
I'm very curious and when I'm alone, I'm sometimes "crazy" in the funny way, and I liked a lot to do nothing and relax (this is INTP).
- I'm never on late (not INTP nor INTJ).
- I have both Si and Se. I like to listen to the music of my past, I value history and have good memory for what interests me (INTP), but my senses are acute and I use it, I'm coordinate, I cure my appearance, I note details and like speed,extreme sports (INTJ) and I worry a lot about my health (not INTP nor INTJ just hypochondria).
- I'm not emotionally expressive, I don't give a sh*t about people's feeling but sometimes, honestly very rarely, I feel lonely (Fe or Fi)? I don't believe in morality and ethics (INTP) but I value some principles like civic sense, liberty and tolerance (INTJ).
- I'm extremely arrogant, narcissist and self-confidence and tend to destroy others believes thinking they are all idiots (but I think this is a common trait in INTP and INTJ).
- I'm a little bit bossy, I blame my father for being too soft with his employees and when I went to his office to help him I shown this tendency surpassing his authority. (INTJ)
- When I have to solve some tricky problem I can stay hours on that, until I solved it, I often improve things in unusual ways making the system more efficient (INTP).
- I respect authority (INTJ), especially scientific authority but when you talk with me your authority worth nothing and if you use argumentum ab auctoritate, not using valid facts and logic arguments I kill you (INTP).
- I'm precise with words and language (again, excuse my english) and I like to write down my ideas (INTP).
- I have lots of insights, I often foresee events (INTJ) but I haven't a blind trust in these intuitions and if I think about it sometimes I know the process with that thought came to my mind. I give extreme importance to relativism, only if you change your prospective of things you can reach the truth.
- Finally I'm over-analyzing this (INTP).

Help I'm not going to sleep until this is solved... Thanks!

·
Banned
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you have some questions that could help typing me ask, there's no problem!

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
16,445 Posts
I'd go with INTJ. Arrogance, bossy, and narcissism, lean heavily towards INTJ. INTPs can be a bit narcissistic, but they really don't like to come off as arrogant or bossy, they don't like drawing that much attention to themselves.

·
Banned
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for answering, also I made this socionics test: VV VV VV.sociotype.com/tests/, the result was "Your Sociotype: ILI-2Te (INTp)" what does it mean?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts