Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly, I do not know who I am. I always put others before myself. A friend helped me found out a little bit more about myself and it starts to come clear from what I have read and these abilities I have and have these sense feelings. Please Help me understand more. I don't know where to begin. I feel left out that no one can fully understand who I am. If there is anyone out there to help. Please and thank you so much for the trouble I have seek to find some answers finally :)

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
You can begin by reading about your cognitive functions. INFJ functional order is:
Ni - dominant function
Fe - auxiliary function
Ti - tertiary function
Se - inferior function
There are some links in my signature that go over them in more detail. Then you can think about how it applies to your life. Slowly you'll make more sense out of it.

Some good INFJ profiles:
INFJ
INFJ profile
Intuitive Ethical Introtim

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your help. I truly understand everything it explains. I felt it was called something just never knew what it was. my personality. LOL i thought there was something seriously wrong with me. Having visions, feeling other peoples feelings, everything it says I understood. Makes a lot of sense and now I don't feel bad about myself. This made me so happy to understand more about myself :) You helped me a ton :) I thank you once more :)

·
Banned
1,933 Posts
Male INFJs are supposedly the rarest type of all. Many of us have grown up with a sense of isolation and feeling like an outsider in many social situations, due to our different way of functioning. So yes, it's very uplifting to see a logic behind it.

My advice would be that you read the different stickied articles. There's a lot to begin with. Not just for our type, but for the other types as well.

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
Here, Viky Jo is a bit hyper for an INFJ but has a lot of resources. http://www.infj.com/

The thing about INFJ is that we use Fe and Fi is kinda weak. So we identify with our groups and other people, we think their values are our values. In reality we don't know our own values all too well because we tend to copy the values of others.

:) this kinda means that even if we are introverts our values revolve around people and society.

You have to try and isolate your values from the rest of the people you know and do some introspection.

Being a people pleaser makes it hard for the INFJ to figure him/her-self out.

Ni is a very rare dominant function and for most people it manifests almost like physical sensation like something popping in their heads which can lead to drastic life changing ideas. For the INFJ Ni is mundane and we don't sense it like that because we are used to the continuous flow of involuntary intuitive insight into things.

Example would be: A group is debating something and the INFJ will sit and listen, think involuntarily in the subconscious and suddenly come up with the perfect answer that reduces the whole group to silence, because it makes sense. Ni also kinda sux when it comes to communicating because the ideas just bubble up to the surface from the subconscious and we don't know why we had the idea or think what we think but we are sure that it is true. It requires a lot of backtracking to figure out why what we said is true and makes sense.

The bottom line is we are hard to understand :p, we love people and put them first.

INFJs also end up being unofficial group leaders because of our ability to understand and make people comfortable with us, make people do what is needed without being bossy or commanding, we accommodate, cooperate in stead of commanding, our drive to get things done and going if they stagnate too much and our pin point accurate insight into things.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for helping, i never knew why why i sense things, why im determine to just sit and wait, how i see things and no one else could see. its an amazing feeling just no one to express and tell them about everything. makes everything difficult and I just rather not explain if they are not understanding who I am.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts