Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Maid of Time
14,749 Posts
Dude. Be strong. I am a Candy Crush survivor.
It IS possible, if we all band together.

EDIT: Do you really want to be playing levels where you have to hit macaroons five times in order to wipe them off the board? No.

Besides, all those smoker horror-story pictures are really about Candy Crush players -- it's just the Candy Crush lobby is stronger than the tobacco lobby.

Reactions: qingdom

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,240 Posts
You know what I am saying! I am obsessed help D:
turn airplane mode on, restart candy crush, third option to play bonus level pops up.

beat the stage, fast forward your clock by 24 hours, go back into candy crush, play next stage, rinse repeat.

you're welcome.

also, fast forward clock to restore extra lives... i.e. if you lose all your lives, change clock to about 5 hours ahead... then start game again...

be sure to set your clock properly else your sms, email, or time sensitive applications will be out of whack and sync.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,240 Posts
Dude. Be strong. I am a Candy Crush survivor.
It IS possible, if we all band together.

EDIT: Do you really want to be playing levels where you have to hit macaroons five times in order to wipe them off the board? No.

Besides, all those smoker horror-story pictures are really about Candy Crush players -- it's just the Candy Crush lobby is stronger than the tobacco lobby.

i've been stuck on stage 162 for two weeks... it took a plane trip to switzerland to clear that godforsaken stage...

i turned the game off to enjoy vacation... candy crush will not ruin my sanity... cuz this is my vacation!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I do not understand the attraction to a game as lame as that.....

Reactions: that and Ista

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,240 Posts
You are all sheep. How could you?

i do not believe in waiting or paying money to gain power ups or extra lives...

i got up to stage 164 with pure skill and determination!

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
i do not believe in waiting or paying money to gain power ups or extra lives...

i got up to stage 164 with pure skill and determination!
It's just that Candy Crush? Succumbed to the propaganda.

·
Maid of Time
14,749 Posts
I do not understand the attraction to a game as lame as that.....
It was the music.

King's other games have good music too.

Sometimes I put on Farm Heroes Saga just so I can loop the music. it makes me happy. :blushed:

EDIT: Now that you made me think about it, I just went and turned it on again. Damn you, King games! Damn you to barnyard candy music hell!

Reactions: Arya

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
It was the music.

King's other games have good music too.

Sometimes I put on Farm Heroes Saga just so I can loop the music. it makes me happy. :blushed:

EDIT: Now that you made me think about it, I just went and turned it on again. Damn you, King games! Damn you to barnyard candy music hell!
This?

Reactions: psychopathological

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
You know what I am saying! I am obsessed help D:
*slaps face*

Snap out of it, man. Don't you see...? The Candy Crush has mind control over you, maaan. Got you lookin' over your shoulder everywhere you go. That's no way to live. Look, I've seen what Candy Crush has done to people. Their eyes get all veined and bulgy. Pretty soon, they stop showering, stop eating. And all they say is "Caaaannnnnndddddyyyy...." Do you want to be like that? Do you?

·
Registered
9,800 Posts

·
Maid of Time
14,749 Posts
Baaa. Cheap replica. CHEAP.
You gotta go the REAL stuff, man!!! The REAL version!!!!

This is like some guy's cheap version in his basement with his half-crazie incontinent uncle playing the accordion.

EDIT: I just found this. Not the music, but it rocks!!!

The second half of the video is all talk, though.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Baaa. Cheap replica. CHEAP.
You gotta go the REAL stuff, man!!! The REAL version!!!!

This is like some guy's cheap version in his basement with his half-crazie incontinent uncle playing the accordion.

EDIT: I just found this. Not the music, but it rocks!!!

The second half of the video is all talk, though.
I've never wanted to punch a video so badly.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,240 Posts
I've never wanted to punch a video so badly.
i play mute... no music, no sound effects... it's just one song over and over...

I play it for the OCD challenge of obstacles...

But there are just some stages that makes a person just wanna elete the game and take a break.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
i play mute... no music, no sound effects... it's just one song over and over...

I play it for the OCD challenge of obstacles...

But there are just some stages that makes a person just wanna elete the game and take a break.
You call them reasons. I call them excuses.

·
Maid of Time
14,749 Posts
Well, I'm not kidding about having quit. I also quit Farm Heroes Saga. Why? Because I don't consider it fun to reach levels that are just "more of the same but more tedious" and needing two weeks of random luck to essentially complete the level. That is not fun for me. A game is supposed to be fun. So when I hit those levels for me I quit.

I just checked -- I got up to 135 on Candy Crush before I quit. One of my friends kept playing and keeps bitching to me about the levels she is playing; I'm glad I quit, as it doesn't sound fun.

You call them reasons. I call them excuses.
Why's it matter to you, if you're going to take this and make it so serious rather than just joking around?

So you see it as a waste for time and don't play. Good for you. I quit when my fun threshold reached the point of frustration. Good for me. If he still likes playing the game, good for him.

Freedom for all.

(Unless you're addicted, and then you're a slave and NOT free.)

Reactions: qingdom

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Why's it matter to you, if you're going to take this and make it so serious rather than just joking around?

So you see it as a waste for time and don't play. Good for you. I quit when my fun threshold reached the point of frustration. Good for me. If he still likes playing the game, good for him.

Freedom for all.

(Unless you're addicted, and then you're a slave and NOT free.)
Just joking, yo. :shocked:

Reactions: Jennywocky

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
turn airplane mode on, restart candy crush, third option to play bonus level pops up.

beat the stage, fast forward your clock by 24 hours, go back into candy crush, play next stage, rinse repeat.

you're welcome.

also, fast forward clock to restore extra lives... i.e. if you lose all your lives, change clock to about 5 hours ahead... then start game again...

be sure to set your clock properly else your sms, email, or time sensitive applications will be out of whack and sync.
God.

·
Maid of Time
14,749 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts