Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hay guys,

I have a presentation about pricing. Each student need to choose or invent a product and price it. So my class mates products were:

- Chocolates
- Camera
- Makeup
- Iphone
Know guys, I need some creative ideas about the product that I'm going to talk about. The key word is what is the item that people will be willing to spend millions to have it? Here are my ideas:-
- Time machine
- Polyphone
- Philosopher stone
- Happiness pills
- Mona Lisa
- Elixir of youth

All I need is a creative invention, so any ideas?

·
Banned
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Extraverted Delusion ( I'm realy sorry for my bad english )

Ok let me put it in another way, we have to choose a product. then prepare a presentation in which we describe our product and give reasons why this product is going to be successful.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Toilet couch, it's a toilet but it's also a couch. It's a couch but it's also a toilet. Just lift up the cushion when you dont wanna miss your show and have at it.

Reactions: bellisaurius

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
@Miracles seeker , how bout a time dilation machine. Something that speeds up or slows down the perception of time to the user. Kinda like being able to hit a slow-motion or fast forward button on a remote ... but for real life ..... ooo wait ... but the user still gets to move in a perceptibly normal time progression while it's happening.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
The problem here is that most people don't have millions to spend, so what you actually need is a system that allows them to borrow millions, and be able to either pay it back with interest, or work it off over time.

Ben Bernanke would probably say that you need a printing press and a helicopter...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts