Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh god okay!

First of all, I've been doing various MBTI tests, bunch of them, and every time I check the description of each type, none of them seems to make me feel like "oh this is it" I've get a lot various results and overtime I'm starting to honestly doubt my type, and I don't know if the questionnaire will help because my answer varies depends days so I'm just going to give a few of my basic characteristics

It's supppeerrrrr long though xD

HELP MEEEE!!! :penguin:

- Straightforward

- Salty, people say I'm unfriendly sometimes lol like snarky ish

- Doesn't really like the glamorous life

- Good at cooking and general home making

- Honest

- Thinks everyone is equal regardless of whatever

- I could treat you like a king, but once I lose interest its “who are you again?”

- Aggressive in relationship

- Doesn’t dwell on things

- Can forget bad things with just a good night sleep

- Spunky

- Slightly rebellious but when she likes the rule she will follow it

- Cheerful

- Playful

- High energy but doesn’t like sports

- Really bad at jump scares

- At sport events or horror themed things, screams at everything

- Airhead

- Tough nerve

- Dirty minded openly

- Often called useless and can’t do anything

- Likes planning things but never does what is planned and ended up YOLO-ing

- People say I have ugly complex, self-degrading most of the time

- Shy at first but after that I'm like, blunt

- Complains about not being popular in guys

- Likes comparing things with unrelated things like love and garbage plastic bag thing (?)

- Doesn’t hesitate to say what’s on my mind and act on it, like rolling eyes at authority

- Despite that, I don’t like starting confrontation, but once it’s started, I won't ever back down

- Lives by “ladies don’t start fight but finish them”

- Thinks about other’s emotion before saying something usually

- Complimented at leadership skill but I don't like the responsibility that comes with it

- I don’t like flashy and over-the-top things, saying, “simple is the best”

- EXTREMELY LIVELY

- Lazy

- What I'm feeling is almost always shown on my face

- Can’t hide my emotion

- Perfectionist

- Somewhat Cinderella Complex-ish (you can urban dict. that)

- Stubborn scaredy cat

- Has a “if you don’t want to do this that’s fine I’m doing it on my own” attitude

- Don't like people copying me

- Can sense bullsh*t from 100 miles away

- Relaxed and easygoing attitude

- Likes caring for people until I'm bored

- Can sometimes essentially predict what’s going to happened with no reason

- Believe in Gestalt Prayer

- At first I could be super awkward and shy lol

- I don't like greeting people on streets or chatting the cashier because it's "unnecessary interaction"

- But when I talk about things I like or when I'm comfy enough it's haste la vista

- I take everything WAYYYYYYY casually like even in serious situation

- I'm bad at dealing with mine, and others emotion so I laugh it off

- I make a joke out of everything

- Usually I need to talk to someone to solve something, although 99% of the time their advice is taken with a grain of salt, I just need to get it out of my mouth

- Moody

- When doing sports, I like doing one alone like dancing, or any self home exercise

- Paranoid towards everything, although I don't show it

- Forgive but never forgets

- Negative thinking

- When talking about wedding and everyone wants something extravagance I was like, I just want something simple so it ends fast lol

- On that note, I want my honeymoon to be somewhere private lol

- I'm VERY critical, of the smallest details especially, like wrinkles in HD TV

- Everything reminds me of everything, like a banana, of uptown funk

- Keen observation skills

- The best emotional support I could give is "be patient k?" or "deal with it lol"

- I often tell people to chill

- When texting I use SO. MANY. EMOJIS.

That's it I guess?

PLEASE HELP ME KIND SOUL !!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry I use some she pronouns here :bored:

My friend sent me some of these and I haven't rephrase it because I was in a rush! :frustrating::sad:

I hope it's alright!! :tongue:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hmm.. I'm not really a trustworthy source since I'm quite new but I get an ENTJ-feeling... Although, you just stated lots of facts here, not very much thought behind them or reasoning, which would be quite useful. Also thought about ESTJ but I feel like you're a little rebellion, so probably not :wink:

Anyhow, elaborate a little and you might get a better response! :)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Hmm.. I'm not really a trustworthy source since I'm quite new but I get an ENTJ-feeling... Although, you just stated lots of facts here, not very much thought behind them or reasoning, which would be quite useful. Also thought about ESTJ but I feel like you're a little rebellion, so probably not :wink:

Anyhow, elaborate a little and you might get a better response! :)

may i ask how in the world are you getting ENTJ? or ESTJ lol?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m getting ESFP from this.

do you consider yourself introverted or extroverted?

An extrovert-ish? I'm happy when I meet people but the conversation has to have meanings :laughing: I don't do random greetings on the streets lol

And I'm nervous before meeting people sometimes :tongue: so maybe Extrovert..?

I also ABSOLUTELY hate physical contact when I'm on the receiving end, in relationship or just y'know, it's like eww getaway from me, get your bacteria awayyyyy :mellow:, but when I'm giving it's like :crazy:

·
Registered
993 Posts
An extrovert-ish? I'm happy when I meet people but the conversation has to have meanings :laughing: I don't do random greetings on the streets lol

And I'm nervous before meeting people sometimes :tongue: so maybe Extrovert..?

I also ABSOLUTELY hate physical contact when I'm on the receiving end, in relationship or just y'know, it's like eww getaway from me, get your bacteria awayyyyy :mellow:, but when I'm giving it's like :crazy:
so you don’t like having sex?( sorry if I’m being rude/intruding here) that’s physical contact too?

( i ask this because if you HATE physical contact that prob mean all sorts, so I’m wondering if there are exceptions?)

you hate being hugged?

or are there exceptions? and hate is a pretty strong word. do you just dislike it or something? why if it was a person you love?

wondering if this might be something outside of MBTI. maybe a disorder?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so you don’t like having sex?( sorry if I’m being rude/intruding here) that’s physical contact too?

( i ask this because if you HATE physical contact that prob mean all sorts, so I’m wondering if there are exceptions?)

you hate being hugged?

or are there exceptions? and hate is a pretty strong word. do you just dislike it or something? why if it was a person you love?

wondering if this might be something outside of MBTI. maybe a disorder?
Noooo, I love physical contacts :laughing:

BUT

only when I'm initiating them? Like, if I hug someone then it's ok, but if the someone hugs me its' noooo :crying:

I don't think its MBTI related? But I heard some type have a private space bubble so I guess this helps? :tongue:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Have you considered being Fe dom?
Nope, not yet! :tongue:

The only reason is sometimes I can sense people hating me? Is it possible for people to hate Fe-dom? :confused:

I don't think I'm in the "cinnamon-roll-too-good-for-this-world" squad, since I'm not too good in detecting others people emotion like maybe carrying a grandma's plastic bag…?

I guess maybe I do though, but most of the time I ended up just awkwardly staring because I'm freaked out about what the grandma will do to me blah maybe I'm bothering her and stuff like that

:carrot:

It says that Fe will go on a ride they don't like so their friends doesn't have to be alone, I do this! :D but as long as I'm not 100% uncomfortable with it, like watching a horror movie is 100% a no-go for me, so you can watch it but I'll watch another movie so we're both happy, but I will ask a friend to choose the restaurant, for example, even if I'm not in the mood for it :kitteh:

Or like, I pretend I'm excited so she's happy! I also have a habit of instead of breaking up, I apparently just make my boyfriend hate me until he's tired so he could just broke up with me, because it's easier that way because he hates me anyway right? So he would move on faster! :sad: I don't like doing the break up!

But once this guy was being rude to me, and I said rude things to him back would a Fe-dom do this?

I also just read that Fe-dom cry in funeral because others cry? I can't do that, in my late grandfather's funeral, I didn't even shed one tear, yes I prayed for him but I'm just "crying can't bring him back so let's focus on praying instead so he's happy in wherever he may be"

:penguin:

·
Banned
1,536 Posts
Nope, not yet! :tongue:

The only reason is sometimes I can sense people hating me? Is it possible for people to hate Fe-dom? :confused:
Of course. Fe isn't about being loved.

I don't think I'm in the "cinnamon-roll-too-good-for-this-world" squad, since I'm not too good in detecting others people emotion like maybe carrying a grandma's plastic bag…?

I guess maybe I do though, but most of the time I ended up just awkwardly staring because I'm freaked out about what the grandma will do to me blah maybe I'm bothering her and stuff like that

:carrot:
Lol, carrying a grandma plastic bag isn't an emotion. If you are worried about the grandma emotional reaction it could be Fe though.

It says that Fe will go on a ride they don't like so their friends doesn't have to be alone, I do this! :D but as long as I'm not 100% uncomfortable with it, like watching a horror movie is 100% a no-go for me, so you can watch it but I'll watch another movie so we're both happy, but I will ask a friend to choose the restaurant, for example, even if I'm not in the mood for it :kitteh:

Or like, I pretend I'm excited so she's happy!
Yeah, Fe-user totally do that. They seek a consensus, instead of caring about their own beliefs. You also seem to express your emotions well, it's a good indicator of Fe.

I also have a habit of instead of breaking up, I apparently just make my boyfriend hate me until he's tired so he could just broke up with me, because it's easier that way because he hates me anyway right? So he would move on faster! :sad: I don't like doing the break up!

But once this guy was being rude to me, and I said rude things to him back would a Fe-dom do this?
This is why you cannot be Se. Se are way more direct, and will apply force themselves. Fe are most likely to bottle up the frustration until it explodes and they become rude.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Of course. Fe isn't about being loved.

Lol, carrying a grandma plastic bag isn't an emotion. If you are worried about the grandma emotional reaction it could be Fe though.

Yeah, Fe-user totally do that. They seek a consensus, instead of caring about their own beliefs. You also seem to express your emotions well, it's a good indicator of Fe.

This is why you cannot be Se. Se are way more direct, and will apply force themselves. Fe are most likely to bottle up the frustration until it explodes and they become rude.
I guess I could be ENFJ :3

My Se could be a tertiary because people say I have good observation skill, and maybe my Ni is aux because I like goal planning, and usually I like working towards some sort of goal~

But is the late grandpa thing something a Fe-dom would do though? :frustrating: or perhaps it's my Ni?

I don't think I could ever be ESFJ because I really hate when people talk about the past usually I just laugh and change the topic, I believe that the past is the past u w u

·
Banned
1,536 Posts
I guess I could be ENFJ :3

My Se could be a tertiary because people say I have good observation skill, and maybe my Ni is aux because I like goal planning, and usually I like working towards some sort of goal~

But is the late grandpa thing something a Fe-dom would do though? :frustrating: or perhaps it's my Ni?

I don't think I could ever be ESFJ because I really hate when people talk about the past usually I just laugh and change the topic, I believe that the past is the past u w u
I was thinking about ENFJ too, tbh.

But associating ESFJs with the past is actually a misconception.
The best way to tell apart both ESFJ and ENFJ, is to look after your practical skills. ESFJs are probably more at ease with practicality, while ENFJs must certainly needs some help with it.

Are you aware of the future? Do you often feel like you lack of time?
Or are you rather really focused on enjoying the present, and comfortable sensations?

I also just read that Fe-dom cry in funeral because others cry? I can't do that, in my late grandfather's funeral, I didn't even shed one tear, yes I prayed for him but I'm just "crying can't bring him back so let's focus on praying instead so he's happy in wherever he may be
No, Fe-users won't necessarily cry. But they will notice the atmosphere, and won't do anything inappropriate.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was thinking about ENFJ too, tbh.

But associating ESFJs with the past is actually a misconception.
The best way to tell apart both ESFJ and ENFJ, is to look after your practical skills. ESFJs are probably more at ease with practicality, while ENFJs must certainly needs some help with it.

Or are you rather really focused on enjoying the present, and comfortable sensations?

No, Fe-users won't necessarily cry. But they will notice the atmosphere, and won't do anything inappropriate.

Is being super detailed and aware of what's happening a Se trait? I relate ENFJ with Se because the stacks are Fe-Ni-Se-Ti and I think I have all of them and in order :tongue:

I dont think I would have a Te because I'm not to keen on when people ask me what I'm doing, I'd usually just laugh and shrug it off but I'm not comfortable with it, I usually only open up when I trust someone a bit, but after that I tend to get carried away :frustrating:

I'm observant of people and what's happening too so is it an ESFJ indicator? Or a tert-Se because I tend to doze off every now and then

:proud:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I agree with the fact ENFJ somehow draws attention! I don't know what I do but I stand out and sometimes I don't like it because it seems like I'm the center, most of the time I just want to be in the backstage but alas :sad:

·
Banned
1,536 Posts
Is being super detailed and aware of what's happening a Se trait?
It depends. Se is more about will power and applying force. But since ENFJ have a low and unconscious Se, I wouldn't try to figure it out this way.

I'm observant of people and what's happening too so is it an ESFJ indicator? Or a tert-Se because I tend to doze off every now and then
It looks way more like Fe. Not really Ni/nor Si.

Can you answer these two questions:

This way i'll be able to figure out your auxilary function.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It depends. Se is more about will power and applying force. But since ENFJ have a low and unconscious Se, I wouldn't try to figure it out this way.

It looks way more like Fe. Not really Ni/nor Si.

Can you answer these two questions:

This way i'll be able to figure out your auxilary function.
I have this weird prediction of future? But it's not really developed because it only happens sometimes, like knowing things before it happens?

I never felt I lack time because I'm aware that I like procrastinating so it's my fault lol but I don't really like it when people
rush me, I want to tell them to calm down :sad:

Also, I never felt like I relate to soap opera not even once? But I like seeing people's reaction I think it's fun! :tongue:

I'm not 100% focused on the present because I like imagining the future a lot! But sometimes stuff happens and yeah!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If this helps anyone, almost EVERYONE says I'm way immature, and instead of seeing me as a girlfriend, they see me as that one cute little sister you can't abandon :frustrating:

·
Banned
1,536 Posts
I have this weird prediction of future? But it's not really developed because it only happens sometimes, like knowing things before it happens?

I never felt I lack time because I'm aware that I like procrastinating so it's my fault lol but I don't really like it when people
rush me, I want to tell them to calm down :sad:

Also, I never felt like I relate to soap opera not even once? But I like seeing people's reaction I think it's fun! :tongue:

I'm not 100% focused on the present because I like imagining the future a lot! But sometimes stuff happens and yeah!
Looks like ESFJ tbh.

What do you think of competition, or war for example?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like ESFJ tbh.

What do you think of competition, or war for example?
I think it's unnecessary for both :confused:

For war, I mean, ok, I get it, you want land, money, authority, but for what? We're different and that's what makes it fun, you say you like chocolate, I say I like vanilla instead of me burning your chocolate to the ground and forcing your people to eat Vanilla we could just make double scoop ice cream ykno? :laughing:

For competition, I don't see any need in that? I mean, why? I don't think it's necessary, fish excel in swimming, cheetah excel in running do you really need to see who's faster? Isn't it weird? Like the quote that goes "if you judge a fish by it's ability to walk --(i forgot)" I think it's meaningless?

:penguin:

Does this help?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts