Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo,

I'm ESTJ. I'm working as a CLinical Quality Manager in a multinational company with a direct line to Regional Clinical Quality Manager who is German and a dodded line to Research Director who is Turkish. I've no direct reports and need to manage the team (20 persons) from the side with no authority. I'm also half German half Turkish of origin and I'm sometimes to direct for Turkish people. Since a while the Research Director gave me several feedbacks verbally but no structured choaching to change my personality. Now both of my managers wants to send me a warning letter that I need to change myself to be a better team member. I'm totally stressed out and behave even worser than before because I'm afrait to make a mistake. Honestly the Research Manager told me that I should never ever do a mistake!
Could anybody give me advise to do what they want but also do my job correct what's very important to me.:sad:
Also what do you beleive do they want me kick out of the company???:bored:
Thank you,
Muge

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hi Muge,

Your situation is fairly complicated. Given the state of affairs now, you will have to be careful about the choices you make and the actions you take.

I have left you a private message to discuss your situation in greater detail if you are interested. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.