Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an english class this year and so far I've done pretty well but I can feel some pressure building. I have multiple projects due weeks down the road and I know I should work on them but keep wasting time by doing things like post on PerC!

I can do my normal INTP thing, which is do nothing until 2 days before the scrape together a C-, orrrrr hopefully work ahead! Any tips guys? I really wish I could be an INTJ sometimes! What is your guys' secret to being such masterminds? Do you carry around a planner or something? Is there any way I could use my INTPness to my advantage in these types of projects or do I just have to suck it up and be a J for a while?

(if you couldn't tell I think you INTJ's are awesome btw :D )

·
Registered
80 Posts
Perceptive... leaning toward the tenancy to do things as they arise rather than by a schedule.

Perceptive encompasses the propensity to procrastinate, if you will.
All you can do is dig your heels in and go against your nature. We all have to do it now and again, it sucks but it helps us appreciate others more.
Buck up and get on it.

EDIT: And, INTPs are equally awesome. One of my better friends is an INTP... we share the best conversations.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Make a schedule. Plan work. It's intellectually possible for you to do so. Exercise willpower to stick to it. I certainly needed it in college - INTJs can be a bit lazy too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts