Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any English native speaker who can kindly take a look at my essay? I did my best to avoid mistakes, but I'm sure I've missed a few. And I really need it to be free of any kind of errors.

·
Banned
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
473 Posts
Is there any English native speaker who can kindly take a look at my essay? I did my best to avoid mistakes, but I'm sure I've missed a few. And I really need it to be free of any kind of errors.
I'm not a native English speaker, but my academic writing is good enough for publications in philosophy and science. If the essay is in philosophy, I can obviously provide some input on the arguments too if you want. I do all of these things for native English speakers who attend some of the best philosophy programs in the world.

·
Yaybe
4,212 Posts
I speaka the engrish supa wellz.
I can help if you'd like.

Reactions: LetMeThinkAboutIt

·
Banned
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you very much to all of you! I'll send the essay by this evening (hopefully).
Some general clarifications: first, any suggestion on how to improve it is more than welcome, especially from a grammatical and stylistic point of view. Second, english is my third language, so I'm sure there will be plenty of stupid mistakes (I'm sorry for that). Third, unfortunately the topic is quite boring (illusory perceptual experience).

·
Registered
75 Posts
I might be a little late here but I loooove to proofread things so if you still need help or ever need help later just let me know! :proud:

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,502 Posts
I'm a bit late,too, but I am also available to help proofread things. I have experience as a copy editor!

Reactions: LetMeThinkAboutIt

·
Banned
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts