Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Help this poor soul out!
I'm starting to worry, I'm constantly having a crisis, an identity one. Although I've done the test I'm still not sure with the results . It's like I can't figure out which type I am. Or at least my subconscious mind knows it and it's not revealing itself, or telling me. Everyone says that I should study the functions, and I have. I've even done the silly test on functions. And yet I'm still clueless. Does anyone have advice on this? Because when I see a question I just KNOW what function it's about, whether Ne,Si,Fe,Te, I know. But I just can't grasp it, when I start thinking about it my mind just gets all mushy and gross by how much I'm over-thinking, explosion of ideas of what I MIGHT be. I hope you don't have a difficulty understanding what I mean, and if so, I can always justify my bad grammar skills. English is NOT my mother tongue, so yeah. That's about it.​

·
Registered
602 Posts
I'm starting to worry, I'm constantly having a crisis, an identity one. Although I've done the test I'm still not sure with the results . It's like I can't figure out which type I am. Or at least my subconscious mind knows it and it's not revealing itself, or telling me.
First of all do not take the results of a personality test too personally. The results are not accurate for everyone so it is no indication. If it really bothers you, avoid the tests that assume to know everything about you and do the lighter tests eg The What Music Video Are You type tests. Those ones tend to be more enjoyable because you actually get a song at the end of them instead of an analysis of your life. It might be the last thing you need to know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts