Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, long story short, I've always identified as ENFP, and I don't understand the cognitive functions too well. In my latest self discovery attempt, I'm trying to understand them...

So I took the cognitive test over at similarminds...
These are my results; help me understand them, and do these affect what my type is?

EDIT

Image having issues...

Te 65%
Ti 85%

Ne 100%
Ni 100%

Se 60%
Si 55%

Fe 85%
Fi 95%

This test didn't even give me a guess at my likely type(s) either...

Just said "unclear."

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
@Losswen,

I'm sorry- I can't see the image.

But, keep in mind that the cognitive functions tests are not usually very accurate.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I edited it and wrote the info out

The results, accurate or not, intrigue and frustrate me...

Just when I thought I knew myself inside out... You know?
These tests don't mean anything, you could still be an ENFP with those results. I got INFJ from them a bunch, and I'm certainly no INFJ. So, haha.

Reactions: Losswen

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess I probably got a little caught up in the results, and the possibilities they represented...

But with that in mind, what would be a good way to explore cognitive functions and map myself out?

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I guess I probably got a little caught up in the results, and the possibilities they represented...

But with that in mind, what would be a good way to explore cognitive functions and map myself out?
The best option would be just to learn the most you can about them. You can look around PerC, or maybe just look online.

Here's my favorite article on them:
The 8 Cognitive Functions

Reactions: Losswen

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So... Honestly, after looking at it.. I actually do see myself using Ne and Ni... Like, I hate to sound novice or anything... But I think I am actually using them in tandem...

But a lot of stuff I've seen says that isn't really possible... Also is this something I should take to the cognitive functions board?

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
So... Honestly, after looking at it.. I actually do see myself using Ne and Ni... Like, I hate to sound novice or anything... But I think I am actually using them in tandem...

But a lot of stuff I've seen says that isn't really possible... Also is this something I should take to the cognitive functions board?
You can't use both Ne and Ni, you probably use one and are confusing it for the other.

Yes, take it to the cognitive functions board.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts