Personality Cafe banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

Registered
Ancient Atlantis
Here's my typing (since no one asked I figured I'd share it haha)

1. Business woman can be anything really. I find SFJ tend to be business and attractive but classy. SFP tend to be business and sexy, maybe a bit too sexy in some more conservative minds. STJ basic business attire.
2. Gothic - INTJ they just seem the most naturally gothic or punk. Never dated one.
3. Boho - NF all day everyday. Wide range. I've dated two for sure NF which ended in me being super confused as to what they fuck they wanted.
4. Active girls - Si dom/aux, it's really that dedication to train everyday. They have to be routine oriented and consistent. I like the way they look but training everyday gets boring too. Dated a couple but they just seem like they want someone to follow them around like a puppy and aren't really interested in doing anything new.
5. Girly girls - ESFP - again, my weakness.

So with regards to #5 it's really interesting. Because I looked back on some people I've dated and I realized something... I've dated quite a few that I just forgot about. It's odd because these really pretty girls pursue me and then I ride them off as not being an intellectual match. But we did have fun and honestly with the exception of two they really weren't the type to sleep around. They'd have been loyal with the right person. I think ESFPs just tend to not sit and analyze what they're seeking and so they become circular in the type they pursue.

I was in Vegas and this go go dancer got off the stage and came up to say hi. We had made eye contact prior and I thought she was gorgeous but I had a gf so I was polite and kept it classy.

Pretty sure I need to live in vegas to increase my odds
馃槀
That's cool, I think anyone could represents all types but those are just how I see if the "ESFPs" and "INTJs" could fit into those

1. yeah! SFJs sounds more like it! lol yeah they dress more appropriately than the SFPs, or SFPs could be more eccentric and appear more independent (sometimes I see them that way like they have their own world or something). and STJ, STP more basic I guess, but I found STPs are more > than STJs (for the fashion I think馃lol) the N could also dress the same way maybe more "classy" or comfy (I'm not sure lol).

2. yupp, I found Si and Se could fit into this kind of style, (idk, I just feel like they fit in to the category. Like ESTJs and INFJ, INFP could too)

3. yeah NF, and could imagine that they are mostly into witchcrafts with this kind of style (it seems like it), motsly Ni or Ne.. but Lana Del Rey is the exception

4. yep Si seems more consistent about it, and I think all types could be an active girls but I doubt for the Introverted types(they're not always "active" maybe ESTP, ESFP, ESTP, ENFP could) ESTJ and ENTJ could too . Extraverts are apt to turn outdoor adventures into social activities, whereas Introverts seek out solitude in nature.

5. lol yeah馃槀馃槀馃槀 they're those types! honestly. Especially the one that just jumping towards u and say "hi". they don't care they just love doing that

Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
Entp doesnt sound like your preferences so far.
they're more casual just because of their Ne and they tend to show more of their communicating skills. not showing so much sensuality or passion in relationship (as far as I know F people tend to be more passionate and Se types)

I don't really think ISTJ fits well to u. because they appear more traditional. they love family

you seem prefer the "f-the-system" or "YOLO" type of woman. well, :

1. business woman look - could represent ESFPs who tend to love bright colors (mostly they like bright colors) they usually very cheerful and charming, they have very good social skills and likely to lighten up the situation business woman(as in office). I never found ESFP that wears all black to work, unless if it's dresscoded(?) lol and usually they tend to checking out their appearance often (they love dressing up, it's part of their charm). but there could be also an esfp that loves dark colors, or even warm tone (like brown or etc) but Idk if its well fit in for ur preferences.
INTJS are more likely to represent the high class "business woman" or more like "I dressed for myself I dont give a sh!t about appearance." or "I wear anything that's comfy to me" and would imagine them wearing all black or monochrome dress or clothing(they mostly love black or dark colors) . or maybe they would wear the dress that is not eccentric, but classy or maybe comfy. they tend to be more charismatic and sometimes a magnet because they appeared more "mysterious" and has those deep eyes that somehow very intimidating.

2. gothic - Esfp? the way I think about them dressing "gothic" is somehow more into goth e-girl type lol. u probably have seen lots of goth in movies that has a very wild presence and bratty types so that way reminds u of how Se act?get drunk, party and wild. reminds me of harley quinn somehow (she represents ESFP enneagram type 7w6 or 7w8 sexual [source : personality database and funkymbti] She's rebellious, doesn't give af about anything, she does anything whatever she likes)and she dressed very similiar to "goth". or u could see other examples.. like P!nk (she got that punk vibes). she's an ESFP 8w7. but lots Ive seen ESFP got this style a lot (I believe there are many ESFP goths. That's exactly how I want to dress lowkey lol).
INTJ goths? lol probably there are many INTJs that dressed as goths. really suits them. but if u want them "wild" they probably enneagram type 5w4. sounds like ur cousin.

3. Boho - Esfps Bohos are usually free spirited, they are more calm. maybe could possibly they're into witchcraft too. Se user that I know that's into Boho is Lana Del rey she's an ISFP though. idk if I could find any ESFPs that loves Boho style
INTJs I don't think they like Boho styles, they are actually avoid music like country or any calm styles or musics (except classical but Ik those prbably not ur preferences) somehow (as far as I know).

4. active gals. yeah, u will find some of them very into this stuffs, ESFPs loves outdoor especially hiking, campfire, they love nature. they just love these things. but mostly they also into "sports" since they're very known of their sensory and "sports ad gal" stereotype lol.
I don't Think INTJ loves this stuffs, but they do love adventuring, like probably visiting to another states, exploring and etc they do. but I don't think they're into hikings, campfire, etc. they'll easily get bored.

5. Girly girls - Tight dresses, heels, lipstick, fancy hair and gold? actually that's what basic ESFPs known as. they are those girls, idk if they are the loyal type in relationship, but I see, ure liking this type of girls so.. there are many types of sensors are into this type of style. "basic" as I would say.
INTJ - hmm, idk if they are fit into this style, they try to avoid things which is common or basic to them, even though they look "plain" but they got their own fashion taste. Goth for example. they loves dark colors.

Yep, I guess that's all lol
Eh, it does depend. I'm an entp and I tend to dress more boho bc I like it.

Although, I do also tend to dress also a bit ridiculous bc it's funny to me. I.e. I'd raid Noel Fielding's closet if I could.

Entps don't have to be sloppy. :p
(Although I often am. Not all entps are)

Registered
Ancient Atlantis
Eh, it does depend. I'm an entp and I tend to dress more boho bc I like it.

Although, I do also tend to dress also a bit ridiculous bc it's funny to me. I.e. I'd raid Noel Fielding's closet if I could.

Entps don't have to be sloppy. :p
(Although I often am. Not all entps are)
Honestly!!!! I was about to said that! Ive seen some ENTPs that are into bohos style not gonna lie. idk why it really suits them and their energy. they got some chill vibes from what I feel

Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
Honestly!!!! I was about to said that! Ive seen some ENTPs that are into bohos style not gonna lie. idk why it really suits them and their energy. they got some chill vibes from what I feel
Not really boho today, but also not like goth or whatever either. It's hard to get a car selfie whatever. Also ignore the intp's hand on my leg haha.

Registered
Ancient Atlantis
Not really boho today, but also not like goth or whatever either. It's hard to get a car selfie whatever. Also ignore the intp's hand on my leg haha.
View attachment 865863
looks like a hippie goth(?) or a hipster maybe? lol I see, Idk why but INTPs reminds me of that blue color (the shirt that he's wearing)

Registered
INTP
Hi @NT the DC. In your initial post you described me almost perfectly. I'm INTP.

I commend you for wanting to search in a systematic way. I wish I had done this many years ago--ruling out dog owners, traditional or religious people, SJs, etc. And recognizing what qualities really do work for me.

As a woman, I find ENTP too speedy, but with the genders reversed it might work.

My best friend is probably ENFP. Super insightful, kind, fun, etc., but too easily caught up in long conversations with others (e.g., if we're in public somewhere), making me feel left out. If I were a man dating her, this would probably piss me off a lot.

What do you think of INTPs, ENTJs, and ENFJs as possibilities?

I find most people/types boring, annoying, or just plain incompatible, either in the short or long run. So I think what you're doing is important and I wish you luck.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts