That's cool, I think anyone could represents all types but those are just how I see if the "ESFPs" and "INTJs" could fit into thoseHere's my typing (since no one asked I figured I'd share it haha)
1. Business woman can be anything really. I find SFJ tend to be business and attractive but classy. SFP tend to be business and sexy, maybe a bit too sexy in some more conservative minds. STJ basic business attire.
2. Gothic - INTJ they just seem the most naturally gothic or punk. Never dated one.
3. Boho - NF all day everyday. Wide range. I've dated two for sure NF which ended in me being super confused as to what they fuck they wanted.
4. Active girls - Si dom/aux, it's really that dedication to train everyday. They have to be routine oriented and consistent. I like the way they look but training everyday gets boring too. Dated a couple but they just seem like they want someone to follow them around like a puppy and aren't really interested in doing anything new.
5. Girly girls - ESFP - again, my weakness.
So with regards to #5 it's really interesting. Because I looked back on some people I've dated and I realized something... I've dated quite a few that I just forgot about. It's odd because these really pretty girls pursue me and then I ride them off as not being an intellectual match. But we did have fun and honestly with the exception of two they really weren't the type to sleep around. They'd have been loyal with the right person. I think ESFPs just tend to not sit and analyze what they're seeking and so they become circular in the type they pursue.
I was in Vegas and this go go dancer got off the stage and came up to say hi. We had made eye contact prior and I thought she was gorgeous but I had a gf so I was polite and kept it classy.
Pretty sure I need to live in vegas to increase my odds
1. yeah! SFJs sounds more like it! lol yeah they dress more appropriately than the SFPs, or SFPs could be more eccentric and appear more independent (sometimes I see them that way like they have their own world or something). and STJ, STP more basic I guess, but I found STPs are more > than STJs (for the fashion I think🤔lol) the N could also dress the same way maybe more "classy" or comfy (I'm not sure lol).
2. yupp, I found Si and Se could fit into this kind of style, (idk, I just feel like they fit in to the category. Like ESTJs and INFJ, INFP could too)
3. yeah NF, and could imagine that they are mostly into witchcrafts with this kind of style (it seems like it), motsly Ni or Ne.. but Lana Del Rey is the exception
4. yep Si seems more consistent about it, and I think all types could be an active girls but I doubt for the Introverted types(they're not always "active" maybe ESTP, ESFP, ESTP, ENFP could) ESTJ and ENTJ could too . Extraverts are apt to turn outdoor adventures into social activities, whereas Introverts seek out solitude in nature.
5. lol yeah😂😂😂 they're those types! honestly. Especially the one that just jumping towards u and say "hi". they don't care they just love doing that