Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
sex:male age:18 current state of mind:neutral

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ikururo/16728815770/in/explore-2015-03-24 crisp black and white photo of the city at night. Serenity at it's finest.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

Would more than likely freak out outwardly, though not as much inwardly. If nobody else was reacting to it I would most likely be the most dramatic.
3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

Go to the party, get trashed, make stupid decisions, have a great time.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

We are definitely going to argue at that point, for fun. Even if it didn't totally clash with my beliefs I would play devils advocate just for fun.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

I would change my beliefs I suppose, they aren't that important to me anyway.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

Like I said, values aren't entirely important to me. I'll change them to suit whatever my current circumstance is.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

a)Really good at improvisation and thinking on my feet. b)I wish I was less boisterous in how I carry myself. I have a big admiration for the calm suave type.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I don't really think that way in general. I make decisions based off what is reasonable. Logic is more valuable than "gut" feelings.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

a) Going out with friends, especially when girls are involved, and parties especially. Pure energy. I go out 4-5 times a week. b) I'm starting in college in September, until then, I work this menial job and it is absolutely awful.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

I typically don't repress anything, I'm sort of an open book. I guess sometimes I need to stop myself from sounding too ridiculous, because I enjoy getting a reaction out of people so much.

Thanks guys, I appreciate your help.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I would say ExTP

Your answers aren't very long and it is hard to tell if you are an intuitive type or a sensor

Reactions: TheVerb

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would say ExTP

Your answers aren't very long and it is hard to tell if you are an intuitive type or a sensor
Yeah, sorry for that. I can't be bothered to read people's long drawn out paragraphs so I try to keep it as short as possible. I hate rambling.

·
Registered
377 Posts
ENTPs don't tend to hate rambling. :D I don't think you're ENTP.

But you could be anything - a computer experiment in AI for all we know. We can only judge your type based on the little information you give us, so you see the problem. :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ENTPs don't tend to hate rambling. :D I don't think you're ENTP.

But you could be anything - a computer experiment in AI for all we know. We can only judge your type based on the little information you give us, so you see the problem. :)
I almost exclusively type as an ENTP and I identify with the traits quite a bit. Although I also identify with ESTP. And it's not that I don't like to ramble, it's that I know other people won't want to listen to me ramble- for clarification ;)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Having people ramble on about their boring lives and wonderful personalities is why people like me read these types of threads. It gives us confidence in the idea that, though we don't technically have any real friends, we aren't missing out on much haha. ;)

Have you checked out "celebritytypes.com"? Look through the ESTPs (Winston Churchill, Madonna, Jack Nicholson...) and ENTPs (Barack Obama, Claire Danes, Robert Downey Jr...), watch interviews on youtube and have a think about which type you relate to most.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts